~~7: EPEX Reaction - When Your're Caught Kissing~~

Start from the beginning

MU
- You two were in his room just chatting while being cuddled up, and door was also slightly ajar.
- Because of this you already had two members walk by and tease you guys but you just ignored it.
- One thing led to another and now you two were making out.
- He was holding your thigh with one hand and your neck with the other, and one of you hands was on his chest while the other was in his hair.
- You were so into eachother's touch that you didn't notice any of your surroundings anymore, and so you didn't notice Yewang coming into MU's room.
- "Yah, Kyungmin Hyung, can I have my cleanser back pl-"
- The poor boy froze when he saw you two in quite a touchy pose, making out with your tongues kinda visible too.
- The two of you got startled from his sudden appearance and so you suddenly pulled away from eachother and gasped. You grabbed onto the bed and the both of you were looking at Yewang with wide eyes.
- "That is disgusting. Next time, close the door. I'll come back later for my cleanser though just make sure I don't witness something that's gonna have me bleaching my eyes out again 'cause I'm boutta go do that now after seeing.. that." he said with utter sass, getting out of the room while shutting the door behind him "and make sure not to swallow eachother!"
- The two of you just looked at eachother and burst out laughing.
- After that you just played video games.
- Basically he got startled but didn't think too much of it but he just already knew Yewang told atleast a few members about it.

A-MIN
- You two were messing about on the couch in the dorm. At one point you found yourselves in the midst of a staring contest. He tried to sabotage you and you tried to do the same but neither of you fell for any of it.
- That is until he pouted as a signal for you to kiss him.
- 'I'm so close to blinking anyway, I might as well do it' you though. So you did it.
- "HA!" he pointed at you and celebrated his victory.
- "Shut up, I was gonna blink anyway!" you slapped his arm.
- "Uh-huh yeah, sure." he joked.
- "Wait oh my God is that a new lip balm I'm tasting? It is fucking good, what flavour is it?" he asked, clearly getting intrigued.
- He grabbed your face and pulled you in for another kiss so he can taste your lip balm again.
- "Taste like piña colada." he said.
- "It is." you responded.
- "It is daaaamnn good. Gimme some more." he said, so you before you could properly pull the lip balm out your pocket, he interrupted you and said "no, not like that silly. It's way easier if I just do this" and kissed you again and again and again.
- While A-Min kept kissing you, Baekseung walked into the room and caught you guys kissing.
- He just burst into laughter as the two of you became speechless, but also ready to burst out laughing upon seeing Baekseung literally clenching his stomach while on the floor.
- You snickered as you couldn't hold it in anymore and then the two of you joined in with Baekseung's hysterical laughter.
- "Right when I walk in aswell-" Baekseung commented while slapping the kitchen counter.
- You guys just had a massive laughing fit and talked about it afterwards.
- But A-Min wasn't bothered by it much because Baekseung didn't make the atmosphere akward at all but later that night you three did tell the story again to all the members while they were all there together, but it took you quite a while since you couldn't stop laughing.

BAEKSEUNG
- You are one of EPEX's makeup artists and at the moment you are preparing for a stage
- You were finishing up on Jeff's makeup when suddenly you heard your favourite person's voice
- "y/n/n can you fix up my lips please, I accidentally licked them and the other makeup artists are busy."
- "Yeah 'course, lem'me finish up with Jeff first. I'll only be like a few more seconds." you told your boyfriend.
- Within a minute you finished off Jeff's makeup and smiled then said "okay, all done."
- "Thanks noona." Jeff said, cutely returning the smile.
- "Baekseung-ah where are you?" you searched for your boyfriend 'till he yelled "over here!" from the other side of the room. He was sitting down on a sofa next to A-Min.
- "Another makeup artist noticed it and fixed it before you could get here since you were too busy doing Jeff's makeup instead." he said in a low, grumpy tone and huffed, crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows which you found insanely cute.
- "And your pressed about that because..?"
- "Because I wanted you to do it." he said, all pouty and sulky.
- "Ah Hyunwoo-yah you're so adorable." you thought out loud.
- Out of the blue he just grabbed your face and kissed you harshly.
- "Woops I think I'm in the wrong place." A-min said and stood up as soon as he witnessed the kiss.
- This is what made you two pull apart and start laughing.
- "Sorry Minwoo-yah!" Baekseung yelled back at him. Minwoo just playfully gave him a side eye and walked off to the sofa on the opposite side of the room where Jeff and Yewang were.
- "Aigoo Baekseung-ssi, how did you manage to get your lipstick smeared again?" a makeup artist asks while approaching you two and proceeding to fix his lipstick but the both of you stop her.
- "Oh-" you and Baekseung said in unison, but you end up speaking "It's okay, I was just gonna do it."
- "Oh okay, sorry." she says and walks off.
- "That's fine." you said and then proceeded to fix your boyfriend's lipstick.
- He sat there so proudly and sophisticatedly all because he's happy his very own girlfriend fixed his makeup.
- Little did the two of you know that A-Min had told Yewang about it when he sat down at the other sofa as Yewang was already sat there and they admired the fact you were now fixing his makeup because he messed it up from kissing you.
- Overall, Baekseung codnt of cared less about it honestly.