"Look at Jake." I slurred the words and pointed to Jake, or Zayn, who was half hanging off the pool table.

"Okay, that's Josh and you need to go to bed."

"But I don't want to go upstairs." I groaned and kicked off my heels.

"Then I'll take you upstairs, let's go, okay?"

"How are you not drunk?"

"Because someone has to be careful and it had to be the designated driver, right? Come on."

I shouted as her right arm went around my back and her left around the back of my knees, lifting me up bridal style.

"We're just like in that movie with Ashton Murphy!"

"You mean Ashton Kutcher?"

"Yes." I laughed and she opened the door with her foot.

She placed me on the bed and I dropped my heels to the floor, closed my eyes and turned on my stomach.

I looked at her as she pulled things out of her pocket and placed them on the nightstand.

"Wait, no, Ryu." she sighed and turned her back to me. "You need to get dressed in your pajamas and take a bath."

"But I'm tired, I'll do it in the morning."

Yeji rolled her eyes and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"Wait, I need to go to the bathroom."

"Why?"

"I need to change my tampon."

"Bloody Valentine," She muttered and I laughed as I walked to the bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom, I landed back on the bed in my previous position. I knew I was about 70% capable of changing myself, but I liked the way Yeji was trying to take care of me.

"And your pajamas?" She asked after returning from the bathroom.

She was bathed and smelled like really good soap. She had removed her piercings and was wearing soft cotton pants that gave her a very fluffy look.

"I don't know, let me sleep." I said and closed my eyes.

"But you need to change out of these clothes and clean your face."

"Undress me." I said smiling and opening my eyes. "I know you want it."

I started humming the Robin Thicke song as she went back into the bathroom and came out with a wet towel. She straddled me and I began drumming my fingers against her thighs.

Yeji started wiping my face and stomach with the towel, making me laugh because it tickled my skin.

"Okay, I'm done here." She said when she was done and I trailed my hands down her thighs, feeling the soft material of her pants.

Okay, I was starting to feel weird.

She pulled off my blouse to reveal my strapless bra, before she climbed off the bed and removed my skirt as well.

"Arms up." She said and I obeyed.

She pulled the matching cotton shirt over my head and I smiled, snuggling into it because it was warm and smelled so good.

I crawled into bed and slid under the comforter.

"Ah, it's so warm."

"You're taking up three-quarters of the bed!" She exclaimed after she turned off the light and crawled into bed as well.

"Are you calling me fat?"

"What? no." She said. "Of course not,"

I stared at her. She looked so sincere and cute and phew, she was the nicest person ever and it wasn't fair that people always judged her by her looks.