"We should go." I said and opened the door.

"Oh, come on, really?"

"No, but, in case you hadn't noticed, the music stopped, which means the party is probably over."

And I was right, everyone was slowly starting to leave and the cleaning people had already started their work.

When I turned to ask Yeji how we were getting home, I was extremely shocked to see her. Her hair was extremely disheveled and she had blue paint around her mouth and neck in a messy manner. It was a little hot to be honest.

"Nice." Zayn from his spot next to James, whose body was covered in drawn penises and dirty quotation marks.

Jake was laughing next to him and I had to take a picture.

"How are we getting home?" I asked Yeji and sat on the couch next to Yuna.

"We are waiting for everyone to go and then we will take my car. The rest will probably take cabs. Oh, and we're going out with Beomgyu and the others tomorrow, so you should probably sleep when we get home."

"You're not drunk?"

"I did three shots, I think I'm fine".

"If you say so."

"I asked a guy to take all your gifts to the car."

"Gifts?"

"Yes. You got about a hundred."

"Oh, God, I've never had a birthday party".

"This probably compensates for all that you lost, right?"

"Yes. Thank you Yuna!" I exclaimed and went to hug her.

"Come on guys, it's getting late and if you want a ride, we have to go now." Yeji said to her and Ning, before getting up from the couch.

We gathered our stuff and twenty minutes later, Yeji was parking her car in front of the fraternity house.

"You can walk to your house, right?" Yeji asked her and started carrying my gifts inside.

Yuna nodded and turned to me. She was a little drunk, but Ning was holding her arm.

"Thank you so much for everything, I really can't believe you went through all this trouble for me and really thought about it." I said hugging her.

"Um, actually, I didn't do anything."

"What?" I asked, frowning.

"Yeji came up with the idea two weeks before and organized and also paid for everything."

I was speechless, turning away from her.

"What?"

"Did you really think I did it? I mean, I knew it was your birthday, but Yeji reminded me two weeks ago, called the club and set everything up."

"Oh my god."

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just, I've been complimenting you all night in front of her and she didn't even comment!"

She smiled and patted me on the head before leaning over to Ning.

"See you tomorrow Ryu, happy birthday." Ning said to me and they started to walk away.

I helped Yeji carry the rest of the presents inside. She told me I could open them in the morning and I agreed with her because I was sleepy and a little excited thanks to my period.

"Oh my gosh." I laughed as I turned on the living room light and saw half the fraternity passed out on the couch and pool table.

My head started to hurt from the light and I felt like I was going to fall over.