12

*WARNING mature content*

Third person Pov

"Mmm E-Ethan" Darrian says with a whimper once his neck was once again being marked. The two after playing the game made a bet if darrian won Ethan would have to clean the whole house and if Ethan won darrian would let Ethan have him. As you can see Ethan won and was pulling moans and whimpers out of darrian like it was nothing.

Darrian truly had no idea how long Ethan had been wanting to do this. From the moment they met Ethan had his heart set on getting darrian but darrian never really seemed to be interested in him so he used the one thing he knew darrian was into to get to him. Darrian then grabbed Ethan's face before slamming their lips together.

Ethan then gripped Darrian's neck with one hand while using the other to rip off his clothing. Darrian blushed due to the way Ethan was looking at him. "You want me to stop baby?" Ethan asks and darrian shook his head. "No keep going please" darrian says earning a smirk in response.

Darrian really wanted this for some unknown reason and may or may not have been nervous the whole game thinking of this. He blushed thinking of Ethan's promise to make him scream and have him begging for more. At first it was pain but then it was immense pleasure and Ethan kept his promise.

Darrian was screaming Ethan's name and occasionally sobbing begging Ethan to slow down. "I've been wanting to do this for the longest" Ethan groaned in Darrian's ear earning a whimper. The next day darrian woke up with Ethan still inside of him and heard the phone ringing. "Hello" darrian says once he grabbed the phone.

It ended up being a group call with Roscoe telling everyone the time they would meet up would be switched. Darrian then gasped once he felt something warm inside him and heard Ethan groan in his sleep. "Nasty" Darrian says. "Huh?" Jay asks and darrian tried not to laugh. "Nothing" darrian says.

Then later on when going to link with everyone darrian had to be carried.

Hope ya'll enjoyed