6

Third person Pov

Once Tyrone and jay stopped arguing on how many skips a person could use the game ended and everyone was heading home. Darrian tried to hurry up but soon felt an arm wrap around his shoulder and turned being met with Ethan's smirking face and he felt his heart skip a beat.

"Why you in such a hurry ma?" Ethan asks and darrian felt his cheeks heat up but rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that" darrian says before his cheek was being kissed making his face turn from a light pink to a scarlet red. "You seem to like it" Ethan saga before poking Darrian's other cheek. Darrian couldn't help but laugh.

"You so corny bro leave me alone" darrian says and ethan smiles. "I still made you smile though" ethan says and darrian felt his heart start beating a little to fast for his liking. Why was he feeling like this? A silly little kiss couldn't really change things right? He  could only blame himself for foolishly asking for a kiss joking or not.

"So is coming him with me after the games a thing now?" Darrian asks. "Maybe" Ethan says. Darrian didn't like the sound of that the last thing he needed was to get attached the kiss had already been living in his head rent free. Once they reached Darrian's house they just watched a movie and darrian pretended to get annoyed when Ethan would kiss him.

He was really hoping they would t make this a regular thing especially since he was sure he was catching feelings.

Hope ya'll enjoyed