14

Third person Pov

"Bro can I borrow yo car?" Ethan asks. "Why?" David asks. "I gotta run some errands" Ethan says and David raised an eyebrow earning a innocent smile from his brother. "Ight fine" David says handing over the keys. Ethan left quickly and David didn't even bother wondering any further and looked back down at his phone.

Darrian honestly was a little nervous he hadn't been out on a date for lord knows how long. Plus he really liked Ethan so he wanted things to go well. Darrians heart nearly jumped out his chest once he heard a knock at the door. He slowly walked to the door and opened it seeing Ethan. "Dang what took you so long?" Ethan asks.

"I was busy before you pulled up if you MUST KNOW" darrian says playfully rolling his eyes. "Whatever you look pretty" Ethan says and darrian felt his cheeks heat up. "Thanks" Darrian say smiling nervously. Darrian then walked out locking the door behind him and following Ethan to the car. Everything went well which had darrian confused.

He really liked Ethan don't get him wrong but he wasn't sure if he was ready to take that big step and sure they had already slept together but still. "I had fun thanks" darrian says before his cheek was kissed continuously. "Stop" Darrian says feeling his face heat up.

"I'm glad you had a good time ma" Ethan says turning to leave but darrian grabbed his arm. "Where you going?" Darrian asks with puppy dog eyes. "Nowhere" Ethan says with a smirk and darrian smiled all innocently before opening the door and once they were safely inside darrian slammed his lips against Ethan's.

Ethan grabbed Darrian's waist pulling him closer but he pulled away with a smirk. "One quick game and if you win I might let this happen" Darrian says and Ethan laughs. "You on" Ethan says.

Hope ya'll enjoyed