1

Third person Pov

Darrian and David tried to break up Jay and Chris who were currently fighting over the rules of the game. "That's not how you play!" Jay yells while trying to launch himself at Chris again. "Who are you to tell me how to play megamind!" Chris says before charging trying to get out of David's hold.

"Megamind? You look like metro man once he gave up being a hero!" Jay yells. After five minutes the fight was officially over and the two sat across from each other while Roscoe shuffled the cards. This was a regular for them playing uno and everyone being extremely competitive.

It wasn't long before Ethan came in with his usual grey hoodie on and walked over dapping up David before taking a seat. "Who fought this time?" Ethan asks and David laughed. "The happy couple I swear they need counseling" David says. "All couples have their fights and plus we've made up now" Jay says before smiling at Chris.

"Alright enough mushy junk on with the game" darrian says and glared at Roscoe who was trying to sneak a peak at his cards. "Move bro" darrian says before playfully pushing him away. "Come on bae I gotta see yo cards to help you win" Roscoe says with a smile.

Roscoe often flirted with darrian but not on anything serious the two were just that good of friends that they could joke around without it being weird. "Aye Romeo and Juliet let's get to the game!" Ethan yells from across the room making darrian roll his eyes playfully. "Jealous?" Darrian asks and ethan lets out a chuckle.

"Of you? Neva" Ethan says before picking up his cards. The game continued on with the same routine with a sprinkle of flirting between Ethan and darrian.
~
Like I said this book is based off my personal experiences and guys don't think I'm making this up darrian is of course me in the situation and the others are my friends and Ethan of course being the crush that got crushed

I swear I miss them I still see them every here and there but not as much I miss playing uno with them and I miss when me & my crush that got crushed were cool but luckily I'm finally moving on

Hope ya'll enjoyed