3

Third person Pov

Once the last game ended darrian grabbed his stuff and was ready to go but unbeknownst to him Ethan was right behind him. Soon darrian felt his hood get grabbed and turned around seeing Ethan with a smirk on his face. "Dude what do you want?" Darrian asks and Ethan had a fake pout.

"Seriously you gon treat me like that?" Ethan asks and darrian rolled his eyes. "Look ion got time for this I got places to be" darrian says earning a laugh from Ethan. "Please the only 'places' you gotta be is yo couch and bed" Ethan says. "Whatever" darrian saga continuing to walk and groaned once Ethan continued to follow him.

"You gonna keep following me like a weirdo and won't David yo ride?" Darrian ask. "Yes he was but I had business to attend" Ethan says. "What business cause you ain't coming in my house" darrian says and Ethan smirked. "Oh really? I had an offer for you" Ethan says and darrian raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of offer?" Darrian asks low key interested in what the other male had up his sleeve. "You let me come to yo crib and you'll find out" Ethan says and darrian began to think. "Ight fine I'll let you in but if this offer is something dumb I'll throw you out the upstairs window" darrian says.

"Trust me it's not dumb and if you really thought it was something stupid you wouldn't allow me to come with you home or maybe you would to try and sneak in alone time with me" Ethan says. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" darrian says really hoping he had made the right decision.

Hope ya'll enjoyed