27

When I woke up that next morning, Dallas and Johnny still laid at my sides. 

The house was quiet. 

Soda was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. 

"Hey, Soda." I said, as I got up to pour my cup of coffee. "Darry leave already?"

"Yeah, a while ago." He replied. 

That's how I knew Darrel was really mad at me. 

He usually gets me my coffee or at least wakes me up when he leaves for work. 

"Darry still mad at me, huh?" I asked Soda. 

Soda got up, and put his empty plate in the sink, before standing next to me at the counter. 

"Yeah, he'll get over it." Soda shrugged. 

Dallas and Johnny had stirred awake by now, and the two of them made their way into the kitchen to search for food. 

"You guys know that couch pulls out, right?" Soda chuckled, as he buttoned up his blue DX work shirt. 

"That couch might pull out, but I don't." Dallas spoke with a deep voice. 

I can't believe he just fucking said that.

It took everything in me not to yell at him. 

"That's gross, man." Johnny shook his head. 

Soda laughed as his eyes drifted over to me. 

Something seemed to intrigue them, as the narrowed in. 

"You wrestle with an octopus or something?" Soda cocked an eyebrow at me.  

"Huh?"

Soda reached over and tucked my hair behind my shoulder, revealing the dark hickies that littered my skin. 

"Yeah, yeah." I glanced over at Dallas.  

As a small smirk curled up at the corners of his mouth, he turned away not to blow his cover. 

Oh shit.

Dallas, who was still shirtless, had very visible scratch marks that covered his back. 

Sodapop's eyes grew wide, and his jaw dropped to the floor.

My hand quickly flew over my mouth. 

Dallas and Johnny's head snapped towards Soda.

"Ohhhh.  Oh. Ahhhhhh!" Soda gasped as his eyes bounced between Dallas Winston and I. 

I was frozen with fear. 

Dallas smiled, as he leaned against the counter coolly.

"I like to fuck, how 'bout you?" Dallas licked his bottom lip. 

Oh.

My.

God.

Dallas then stepped closer to me.

All of our eyes watched his every movement, as he took me by my hand, he softly examined my fingers.

"I guess you need to trim your nails." Dallas looked up and into my eyes as he spoke. 

"Dallas Tucker Winston!" I gasped, pulling my hand away from him. 

Holy fucking shit