Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns

Start from the beginning

"You missed a thron" (Aneria, said)

"That's a foul move for a man, all roses have thorns even the beautiful ones" (Aneria, said)

She said seductively as she removed her side face from his ear that had managed to catch her hot breath removing her dark blue index finger nail hand away from him.

Her hot seductive breath, her quick touch was enough to drive chills into his body.

"Your right, but I'm no ordinary man" (Aiden, said)

His side seductive smirk was seen throughout his hood as he lifted up the dark blue roses and bit the thick black rose thorn with his mouth.

'Bite'

He took it off seductively and dropped it making Aneria's rosy glossy lips twitch.

His purple-hungry beast eyes looked at her.

"I'm quite fond of dangerous women" (Aiden, said)

Aiden said to her provocatively as if alluring her.

'....' (Aneria)

'Smirk'

Her lips gently rose into a provocative smirk grabbing the dark blue roses placing her hands on top of Aiden's gloved hand that still gripped onto the roses.

"You should be careful for what you ask, I am too much of a woman for you" (Aneria, said)

She took a step closer to him as her fur cape touched the dark blue roses.

"I'm beautiful, smart, selfish, and a cold-blooded woman'" (Aneria, said)

She pulled the dark blue roses out of his hands.

"I'm not any woman who falls for sweet words" (Aneria, said)

She said as she passed him with a smirk.

This was an obvious provocation and the continuation of their manipulation game.

"Ha" (Aiden)

Aiden couldn't help but smirk as his attraction grew bigger following her behind like an overprotective knight.

'Click, Clack, Click, Clack'

Heeled waking.

'Click, Clack, Click, Clack'

Heeled walking.

They had finally arrived back where the knights and carriages waited for them getting inside as Aneria stepped in sassy and classing without letting Aiden have the opportunity to extend his hand to her.

She sat down inside the carriage as he sat across from her.

'Clack'

She took off her cozy cape placing it in her thighs as Aiden watched her with a dried throat.

"You can take your cape off it's pretty warm inside" (Aneria, said)

She said with an elegant face closing her eyes fixing up her cape in her thighs.

'Drop'

As if commanded naturally Aiden had taken his cape.

He had a plain black blouse open up showing his sternum as a black coat rested up on his shoulders with silver embroidery.

From each end, the left and the right there were two thin silver chains across his chest giving his muscular figure a sexy look.

He had tucked in his blouse with black man pants as he moved his wrist-length gloved hands flexing the strong vain hands since his blouse was filled down till his elbows.