II

"Damon!Did you missed me?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Am I not allowed to come back to the city?"

He squeezes my neck until he breaks it.

I woke up in a cellar, tired and hungry.

      "Damon!" I can barely pronounce the words. I could smell the vervain and that's why I was weak.

     "I ask you once again, what are you doing here?"

     "And I repeat to you, I came to the city where I was a child and at the same time, I was killed!" I say the last words scratched by the situation.

     "Who do you work with?"
     "Huh? It's been so long, Damon! I don't work with anyone."

     "Until you tell the truth, you don't leave here!" he gets up and pours the last drop of bourbon down his throat.

     "Why you transformed and abandoned me?" I venture and ask.

He immediately turns towards me and heads towards the place where I was thrown.
     "Because you were broken, Liv"

    "Broken? You ruined my life, Damon!"

He didn't say anything.

      "You killed my parents and then you turned me.I hated you for so long for what you did."

     "What change?Why don't you hate me anymore?"

Then a smile and looking in his blue eyes.

     "You turnen your humanity...Why?"

     "Why not,Damon?I'm a vampire.What's stopping me from doing that?"

He didn't say anything.I hurd a sound,It was Stefan.

      "Damo-...Why is she here?I thinking you killed her or somenthing" Stefan's  voice is heard.

      "Well I'm not dead" I said.

      "Stop Stefan!I don't kill her so easy.First ,I want to know why is here"

      "Because of you,dumb"

      "She turned her humanity Stefan.She's not here for me!"Damon said and looking to me.

I wake up and I was sitting on a chear, the sun blinds me and  I was tied to this damn chair.

      "Wake up little monster!" I heard Damon's voice.

      "What the fuck are you doing?"I ask him.

      "Language!" yelled Damon.

       "Ok Damon,we don't have time for this!
Why are you back to town,Olivia?"Stefan's asking.

       "I was bored" I said.

       "You want revange?"

       "I don't care,Damon.I really don't.I care for so long,now I'm free" I said and I smiled.

      "What did you do after I turned you?"

      "I was running away from this city."

1920

     I just came from a walk when I notice the door open. It seems suspicious to me, knowing that my parents never leave it, so I decide to enter.

"I-..." I stop as soon as I see Damon devouring my mother. My eyes widen seeing the situation in which I was put.

"Mom..." and immediately my tears flow. I fell to my knees with my face in my hands, crying. Damon just-...

"Sorry dear, it wasn't personal or anything but I was hungry".

I turn my head and see my younger brother, Natie, he was covered in blood. I was shocked, I got up and left the house crying and screaming. I turn my head and see Damon in the same position in which was earlier so I run further but unfortunately I see this one with the power of vampirism in front of me.

"I really like you, Olivia"

"You just-..."I can't finish what I'm saying as my throat clears. This is where the quiet life ended for me.

Present

"I'm not here for you!" I said.

Damon approaches me and unties my ropes.

" I'll let you stay in the city only if you don't get close to Elena" he tells me flatly.

"I thought Elena was Stefan's girlfriend, not yours"

"Shut your mouth"

"I really thought I still liked you Damon, I see you've changed your tastes radically"

And he broke my neck again.

I woke up in a bed. The room was decorated in an old style, with huge windows and old parquet, I liked it. I got out of the room and the floor was fragile, Elena.

"And this is where I find you?" I ask her while eating a cookie.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left town" she said, confused and a little scared.

"Do you think I'm leaving so soon baby? I just arrived! Where are you going?"

She hesitates to answer me, but then she does.

"High school"

"You know...I didn't manage to finish it. How about starting it again."

"There are a lot of people there and you don't really face" Damon's voice is heard from the other corner of the living room.

"I didn't take you into account, you little bagger"
"When is Stefan coming?" Elena asks.

"Here I am" Stefan also appears, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Are we ready to go?" I ask.

"Where do you come from?"

"So where do I come? To high school"

"I hope you're joking," Damon got up from his chair and came to us.

"Why? I don't have the right to go? Stay calm, I'm not eating anyone, I'm good!"

HEIIII THIS IS MY SECOND CHAPTERRRR I HOPE YOU LIKEEEEE THISSSSS🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰