I

I'm in the car, I'm heading to my hometown, Mystic Falls. It all started there, it all started with him.

"1920"

I was 17 years old when someone arrived in town. His name is Damon Salvatore, he's part of the Salvatore family, the founder of the town. We met at the Salvatore Hotel, my aunt had arrived in the city with him and had nowhere to stay, so she stayed at the Salvatore Hotel.
     I accompanied her and he was at the reception. A handsome, well-groomed man, exactly what I needed.

     "What can I help you with?" he asks.

     "Hello, I would like to check in on my aunt
Jenny."

     "Jenny and how else?"

    "Miller, Jenny Miller"

    "Miler? Founding family!"

    "Yes, I laugh"

    "Salvatore, Damon Salvatore", reach out to me.

   "Olivia Miller, but you can call me Liv".

I put Jenny to bed and I was heading for the door, when I heard a man's voice behind me

   "Miss Miller!" When I turn around and see Damon, my heartbeat instantly begins to accelerate.

   "You can call me Liv", I smile.

   "Liv. I wanted to ask you...I don't really know the surroundings, can you show me one day?"

  "Can you do it now?" I ask.

"Sure, come on".

Prezent

      I passed by the Mystic Grill and decided that I wanted to have a drink. The last time I remembered it was under renovations, now it's strange. I entered and raised my eyebrows in amazement, it was beautifully decorated, with many tables and tables of billiards, it also had a large bar.

    "A cocktail" I say.

    "Before, I would like a deed, please!". I smiled and approached him.

    "No, you don't need an act! Bring me that cocktail!"

I was waiting for my cocktail when I heard the clink of the glass heading towards me.

     "I remember you" says someone next to me. I turn to him and to my surprise it was Stefan Salvatore, Damon's brother.

    "Really? I say ironically. And what do you remember about me?"

   "We met in the 20s. You were with Damon. But I remember him telling me that you died"

     "I don't feel like telling you stories, Stefan"

     "What are you doing in the city?" he says seriously.

   "I can ask you the same question".

He didn't say anything and in the meantime I got my drink.
     "Olivia!"

    "I'm shocked,you remember my name!" I say ironically.

   "You came for Damon didn't you?"

     "I didn't even know he was here. And why should I come for him? I'm not interested!"

    "I can't find a reason then. You don't have relatives here, friends I guess not, you don't even have a house!"

      The door opened again and a young girl with long and beautiful hair entered. Her gaze focused on me and Stefan and I saw her grimacing a little. She approached us and I tried to resume the conversation with Stefan.

     "Stefan!" she shouted and Stefan's face lit up. They hold each other's arms and kiss, I understand why Stefan didn't leave town. Her gaze focuses on me and I shake hands with her out of common sense.

     "Olivia"

     "Elena" she says smiling and then she changed her gaze towards Stefan.

    "Do you know each other?" Elena asks as she pulls a chair to sit next to Stefan.

    "Old acquaintances" I took it from him before.

     "Are you...?" she asks me in a low voice.

    "Vampire? Yes!" I answer. She nods her head and starts talking about school with Stefan.

    "So, I break the ice. Where's Damon?" Elena was quite confused and I noticed the curiosity in her eyes to know my story, so I started to tell her.

     "Damon was my ex-boyfriend. We met at the Salvatore Hotel when we were 17 years old. He had just arrived in town and with him my aunt."

    "How long ago?" asks Elena.

     "1920" Stefan answers.

    "Were you there too?" says Elena, fixed on him. I laugh

    "What if he was there? Of course he was"

    At the moment, an idea came to my mind. I grabbed Elena's hand, she got scared and tried to escape from my grip.

     "Look how we do it, Stefan" I say and he immediately got up from his chair. "You let me stay with you and Damon at home and I will leave Elena unharmed". There was already no one in the place except us and the one who was at the bar, but he was not present at that moment

     "No way!" Stefan returned it to me. At that moment I pulled Elena next to me and dug my fangs into her collarbone.

      I feel like I'm being pushed against the wall and I'm letting Elena out of my grip. But the one who stopped me wasn't Stefan, but Damon.

This is the first chapter, if you liked it, leave a star🤪