wtf!! how can he find out in my mind's thoughts, if he has any power to read my mind?

Jhope: I don’t have any power to read your mind. I can read your face because it’s like an open book.

I just look at him surprisingly

Jin: oh yeah!! Princess, your yesterday performance was amazing. We all enjoyed it.

y/n: thank you oppa. “I smiled at him”

Then everyone started to eat again, everyone is eating their food silently, so I decided to break it.

y/n: hmm... Oppa, can I ask you something?

Everyone looks at me clueless.

Jin: yes, princess

y/n: why you guys are nice to me? I think you guys hate me.

J hope: we are nice to you because now you part of our family and we can’t deny it. And also we want to know you better.

Jungkook: and we don’t hate you y/n.

y/n: if you don’t hate me, then why you guys are to canceling the wedding?

Rm: we have our reason y/n. you can’t understand now.

y/n: what about suga, taehyung & jimin oppa?
Don't they hate me too? ”I ask looking at them.”

Jimin: & taehyung:  of course not!! We hate you with our whole hearts, and we never accept you as our sister.

Jin: shut up both of you.

I don’t know why it’s so hurt to hear that they both hate me. What have I done to make them hate me so much?

Rm: y/n!! don’t listen to them, okay, We have something important to tell you.

y/n: what is it oppa?

Jin: y/n listen...Now you are part of our Kim family, so we have some rules for you, and you have been follow that. “he said serious tone.”

y/n: rules? “ I asked confused tone.”

Rm: yes rules, and the rules are

1. You should always listen to us, and don't try to disobey us. Don't be stubborn and be a good girl

Jimin: rule no: 2 always keep your manners and no giving attitude. And don’t even try to raise your voice in front of us

V: rule no 3 never lie to us because we don’t like liars and we can’t tolerate it.

Jin: rule no:4 neither we accept backtalk, well arguing in general.

Jungkook: rule no 5 you can’t go anywhere without our permission.

J hope: rule no 6  you can’t use any kind of dirty language in front of us, and these rules apply out of the house too so that includes school.

 Jin: last and most important rule, no boys.

y/n: what do you mean? no boys. “I ask him confused tone.”

Jin: you should stay away from boys and don’t talk to them and don’t try to friendship with them, Just don’t even think about it, you can’t date anyone until we permit.

y/n: what??  Why shouldn't I have a boyfriend?

Jimin: because we said so.

y/n:  it’s unfair. You can’t do this to me.

Jungkook: yes!! We can little sis.

Suga: So, do you have any boyfriend?

y/n: no!! I don’t have anyone. “lied.”  Yes  I have, but I'll introduce him later.