Chapter 11: What I Said

Start from the beginning

Taehyung sat up and looked at her blankly. "What do you want?" The woman smiled and leaned forward to reveal her cleavage. "I'm sure you know what I want," she murmured, seductively biting her lips. Taehyung rose to his feet and leaned forward. "May I say, you are a gorgeous woman." The unexpected compliment made the woman blush. The CEO smiled at her as he stroked her on the cheek. She saw true compassion in his eyes when she peered into them. In an instant, his eyes became mysterious and difficult to decipher. A nasty smirk danced across his face as he grasped her face tightly, leaving piercing lines on her skin. The woman began to call for assistance, only to be met by a punch in the eye, leading her to tumble to the floor. "This is what you wanted."  

Looking down at the woman with marks on her face and a black eye, the CEO stood up straight and cracked his knuckles. He turned to face the secretary and sneered at her. The secretary bowed her head in shame. He motions for her to enter his office, and she comes over to his desk, her head down. " Listen here and listen good, when I say tell them I'm busy, you tell them. If I catch you slacking again and not acting like a real secretary, it will be more than a warning. Do you understand?" Taehyung stated angrily. The secretary nods and says quietly, "Yes, sir."

"While you are at it, can you get rid of the trash on the way out?" While glancing at the bruised woman on the floor, the CEO inquires.

The secretary nods and yanks the woman from her boss's office. The other staff examined the body, followed by the secretary. They talked to one another as they saw the body being hauled out of the building.

"I wonder what she did," One employee whispered.

"Me too, it looks like she got punched in the eye," Another whispered.

"Wait, wasn't she the woman that was talking about Mr Kim?"

The employee's eyes widen in recognition. "She had to say or do something to get a punch in the eye! She most likely went to Mr. Kim and did something he dislikes." He whispered loudly, drawing the attention of his coworkers to the unexpected revelation. His friends shrugged their eyes at him and shushed him. "Shhh."

"I do agree with you, she probably made him angry." According to one of his friends. The others agreed with a nod of the head.

When the manager arrived to evaluate the employees' work, the three employees stopped conversing and returned to their work. 'Don't talk about what you just saw, or you'll be fired,' said the manager. The three employees got goosebumps recalling the prior outcomes they witnessed when someone irritated their boss. Many would say that wasn't a pretty sight to see.

The manager then turned around and left after a few minutes.

----

9:30 PM

Jungkook looked at the time, then to the seat across the table. A maid notices and grins at her boss's spouse. She approaches him, places her hand on his shoulder, and smiles at him. "Don't worry, he'll come soon." Jungkook looks down at his plate and then at the maid. "I know, it's not that...just wondering if I'm fit for this...lifestyle." The maid was taken aback by this sudden response, of course, Jungkook deserves the best of the best. "What do you mean?"

Jungkook looked down at his wedding band and sighed. "I mean... having all of these luxurious items and being married to a well-known CEO."

"Of course, you deserve this lifestyle. You're a sweet, kind, incredibly handsome man, you are very talented and a light to everyone's tunnel." Jungkook gave a half-hearted smile. "Thank you for your kind words." "No problem, now eat. The food is going to get cold soon." The attractive man nods and consumes his food. The maid resumed her duties. Jungkook finished his plate of food and headed upstairs to go about his nightly routine.