|Chapter 9|

POV: Vik

~After Movie~

"What was up with you in the movie?" Mia whispered to me as we left the cinema. "Umm. Nothing?" I questioned myself. "Sure." She said sarcastically. "Umm I just don't want to say." I mumble to her. "Okay!" She yells in defeat. She grabs my hand again. Why is she holding my hand? I feel my cheeks heat up. "Why the hell are you holding her hand?" Josh yells. "Um. Um. I'm sorry josh. I didn't um mean to." I say nervously detaching our hands. "It was my fault! I grabbed his hand." Mia shouts. Josh looks shocked. "Is this true, Vik?" He ask looking directly into my eyes. "Um-" Mia decides to finish it for me, "Yes!" She yells. Josh nods and walks away. Oh god. If Mia didn't say that he probably would have punched my face in. "Thanks, Mia." I'm relived. "For what? Being honest?" She asks looking at me with a funny face. I laugh and nod. We continue walking in silence.

POV: Josh

Why the hell was he holding her hand? I understand he loves her, but they aren't in a relationship! Ugh! He frustrates me sometimes. I doubt Mia was the one that grabbed his hand, but I don't really care anymore. I guess I'm just being an overprotective brother. As long as no one hurts her. If they do I will kill them.

POV: Mia

He is so fucking cute! Oh my god when he blushes! I wish he liked me back. Everyone gets in their cars but there isn't enough room for Vik and I. "Do you guys wanna get a cab or something?" Ethan asks. I look at Vik. "Wanna walk home, Vik?" I ask looking into his eyes. "Sure!" He says happily. I guess I'm walking home with Vik. As we walk home he grabs my hand. Yes! I didn't have to do it this time! He stops and looks into my eyes. "Mia? Will you go on a d-date with m-me?" He asks stuttering a little bit. Oh my god! Finally! "Umm. Sure." I say smiling and blushing a bit.

A/N sorry about how short the chapter is. I wanted post, but I can't really think right now... Hope you enjoy it... It's not the best but whatever... I will try to post a longer chapter soon. Bai dood!!!

-keylea123