|Chapter 1|

POV: Mia

"Wake up weirdo!" Chase screamed in my face. I hate it here. "What the hell do you want?" I yelled in return. "Well! Turns out you have a brother, but if you don't care you can stay here the rest of your life!" He started to walk away. I have a brother? What the fuck? I thought I was the only one left in the family. "Wait!" I yelled after him. "Yes?" I could tell he was mad. "Well what about me having a brother?"

~1 hour later~

Turns out I have a brother. He lives in London and his name is Josh. I don't know anything else about him though. And now apparently I'm moving to his house! I've never met him! I don't even know what he looks like. "Mia! Pack your stuff!" Madame yelled at me. I hurried to pack my stuff when of course they had to come bother me. "Hey looks like the weirdo is leaving! Why the fuck would anyone adopt her." I tried to ignore them, but someone else decided to say something that really bothered me. "No ones adopting her! Her brother she's never met is being forced to take her! No one would ever want her!" This made me loose my shit. I pounced on the group of girls. Why did they have to be such bitches? Why can't someone like me just get along with people? Maybe because in the orphanage people that game and don't wear makeup and that shit are considered weird. "Madame! The weirdo's at it again!" Anna yelled out the door. "Shut the fuck up Anna!" I shot back at her. Kayla pulled me off of them and pushed me against the wall, then punched me in the face. They all laughed and left the room. I'm so glad to be leaving this shit-hole of a place.