|Chapter 4|

POV: Simon

I'm just sitting at my desk editing videos when someone knocks on the door. "Come in!" I yell not looking away from my screen. Someone taps on my shoulder and I spin my chair around thinking it will be Vik or someone. It's not. It's Mia. "Hey Mia what up mate?" I say cheerfully, I just love to see her face. "Um I was wondering if we could go for a walk and talk?" I'm confused why does she want to talk to me? Why not josh? "Sure! Why not?" I grab my coat and slip on my shoes. She grabs my hand and pulls me outside. I see josh staring at me angrily I guess he doesn't like the physical contact with Mia and I.

It's so quite and peaceful while we are walking through the forest. "So, Mia what did you want to talk about?" I ask her. She just looks at me, and doesn't say a word. "Are you okay?" I'm getting a bit worried now. "Oh yeah. I'm fine. I was just thinking." I nod glad she is alright. "I have a question." She says. I nod for her to continue. "Um. I know this is kinda awkward asking you this, but do you think I have any chance with Vikk?" My heart shatters. I couldn't believe it. I want to say I love her, but I know I shouldn't. "Um. I don't know. You are beautiful, but I don't think Vik is looking for a relationship." I lie trying to hold the tears back. She nods and we continue walking. I can't believe this.

POV: Mia

~1 hour ago~

"Vik how can I tell if he likes me?" I ask. I really like Simon, but I don't think he likes me back. "Ask him about other guys and see if he gets jealous." He states. "So, if I asked him to go for a walk, then asked if he thinks I have a chance with you (Vik) then I could find out?" He nods as his response. "Well I'm gonna go do that! See ya!" With that I leave the room and head to Simons room.

POV: Vik

Well, now I know that Mia doesn't feel the same way about me as I feel about her. I guess she just thinks of me as a friend. I thought maybe we could be more, but of course Simon gets all the girls that he wants. He always plays with there emotions and it makes me mad. Every time I like a girl he goes and sweeps her off her feet, then breaks their heart. I never see them afterwards. I know he's my best friend and I know that's probably not his intention, but that's just what I feel happens. I just want a chance with Mia. I have to try my hardest this time for her to be mine and not his.

POV: Simon

~Present time~

She can't have feelings for Vik! Vik doesn't deserve her! I love her. I can't live a life knowing she loves him and not having her with me as mine. She has to be mine. I can't let Vik have her. I love her and I need her to love me back. I know it's wrong to say this about your best friend, but I just need her in my life and I can't bare to see her with him and not with me. I care about her feelings and want her to be happy, but I don't think I could live without her as mine. If I'm going to have to fight for her, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I need her in my life and I'm willing to do anything in my power to have her in my life.