|Chapter 7|

POV: Vik

~Thorpe Park~

I honesty want to kill Simon because of what he did. Why would he do that to her? "Vik you okay?" Simon asks me. "Fuck off, Simon." I'm upset with him and I don't want to talk to him. "Whoa! What the hell is up with you?" Simon asks me. He's just such an idiot! He shouldn't treat anyone like he treated Mia back at the house! Ugh! "Nothing just please leave me alone." I'm not going to tell him what's wrong. I'm not going to start a bunch of shit. "Okay just calm down man!" I don't respond to him because he is just going to make me more upset. Of course! Josh is walking over to me now. Great just great! "Hey man. What's wrong?" I just ignore him. "Please. Tell me Vik." I ignore him again and start to speed up my pace. I don't want to talk to anyone about this.

POV: Mia

Idea! I'm going to text lizzy and get her to come to Thorpe park! I really want to see her in person!

M=Mia
L=Lizzy

M: hey dood! Come to Thorpe park! I'm here with my bro and his friends.

L: hey! Okay sure! Can I bring my bro?

M: yeah of course! When will you be here? Where should we meet?

L: ummmm... 10 mins... Front entrance?

M: okay! See you soon!

"Guys! 10 minutes! Front entrance!" I yell at all the boys. "Why mate?" Vik asks. "My friend lizzy and her brother are meeting us there!" I yell in response. "Wait. What's her brothers name?" Vik asks. Umm. What is his name? Kaden? Jeremy? Jacob? Jack? I give up! "I don't know." I say still trying to figure out his name.

POV: Josh

This is the lizzy. Jerome's sister. The one I stared at for ten fucking minutes. Oh my god! I'm going to end up embarrassing myself! She is so beautiful! I can't even talk or think around her. Ugh! I'm going to fail at this so much!

POV: Jerome

"Wake up you lazy bacca!" Lizzy yells in my face. Of course she scared me and I fell out of my bed. Of course! "Lizzy! Give me warning next time!" I yell at the roof. "Where's the fun in that?" Of course that's what she says! Well it's true. That's what I would have said. Why does she have to be so much like me? "We are going to Thorpe park!" What the hell is that? "What is Thorpe park?" I ask her as I pull my shirt on. "Only the best amusement park ever!" Makes sense. Lizzy loves amusement parks. "Fine! When are we leaving?" I ask while I pour a bowl of cereal. "Umm. I told her we would be there in 10 minutes." She mutters. "Why? And who is she?" Ugh she didn't even give me time to wake up properly! "Because I can and Mia!" What a perfect answer! My sister makes so much sense! "Fine! Let me go brush my teeth okay?" I say as I walk to the bathroom.

~10 minutes later~

"So this is Thorpe park?" I ask as lizzy pulls the car up to a place that is obviously an amusement park. "Noooo. This is a dog park!" She says sarcastically. "Well are we going in?" I ask. "Nope. We are staying in the car. Of course we are going in! Idiot!" It's to early for all of her sassy remarks! Oh my god! Is that Vik? It is! I run up to him. "Icky Vicky!!!! What's up man?" I yell as I run up and hug him. "Well I'm here waiting for Mia's friend and her brother. What about you?" He asks. "Well I'm Mia's friends brother." We both laugh and we all walk into the park. It looks amazing. Wow.

POV: Josh

I see her. She is so beautiful. I want to talk to her, but I'm nervous and don't know what to say. What if I mess up and do something stupid? What if I ruin Mia's friendship with her because I was being stupid? What if Mia hates me because I do something stupid? What if I ruin my relationship with Mia? Well I guess it's worth a shot. "Um hey." I say shyly looking down at my feet. "Hey. Josh right?" I nod. "Lizzy right?" She nods back. Oh my god I'm actually talking to her! Ouch! I trip and fall on my face. Smooth. Smooth Josh. Smooth.

POV: Mia

I watch lizzy and josh talk. They would be so cute together! Awe they are acting so shy. Wait. Oh my god! That's hilarious! Josh just tripped and fell on his face. Oh wait! Lizzy just tripped over him! I can't hold it in. I burst into laughter. Everyone looks at me and I point to them. They all join my fit of laughter, except for Vik. What's wrong with him? I hate to see him upset. He's always laughing and smiling, but today he isn't. What happened to his perfect smile? What's wrong? I can't help to stare at him. I feel like I did something to cause this. It just makes me upset that he isn't smiling and laughing. I look down and see they are both still on the ground and blushing. I burst into more laughter. Tears from the laughter form in my eyes. Oh my god this is absolutely perfect! Except for Vik. I can't help, but think about what is wrong with him. It makes me sad that he isn't in a good mood. Our eyes meet and I feel my cheeks heat up. I see a smile creep onto his face. Finally! He's smiling again!