|Chapter 8|

POV: Vik

~After Thorpe Park~

"That was fun! What should we do now?" Mia asks us all. "Why don't we go see a movie? A scary one." Jerome says while he skips down the path. We all nod and Mia looks scared. "Mia it's okay. Josh is gonna be there. So will I and well Simon will too." I'm kind of disappointed about the fact that she will most likely cuddle with Simon. "Thanks Vik." She says as she grabs my hand. She is holding my hand! Holy shit!

POV: Mia

Wait. I just grabbed his hand! Holy shit! He didn't even pull away. I look at him and blush. He's also blushing. Oh my god he is so cute when he blushes. "Awe holding hands are we?" Jerome says as he grabs Viks other hand while lizzy grabs mine. We skip all the way out of Thorpe Park, then start laughing like crazy. We get a few looks our way, but it was totally worth it!

POV: Simon

I see this girl. I stop and stare at her. Our eyes meet and I feel butterflies in my stomach. Is this what love at first sight is? Her brown hair flows across her shoulders as the wind blows it around. Her green eyes sparkle like a million stars reflecting in the ocean. She is absolutely stunning. I can't look away. I've never felt this way before. It's an amazing feeling and I want it to last forever.

POV: Paige

Our eyes meet and I can't look away. His smile and eyes shine so bright. My stomach is going crazy with butterfly's, but the good kind. My heart is beating extremely fast. Without thinking my legs start to move me towards him. Our gaze doesn't break away. "Hi. I'm Paige." I say with no thought about it. "I-I'm Simon." He replies. We don't say anything we just stare at each other. When someone calls his name. We must have been just staring at each other for at least five minutes. "Well my friends are calling me. Could I maybe get your number?" I nod and put my number in his phone. He runs off as a smile feels permanently plastered on my face.

POV: Simon

Yes! I got her number! "Who was that?" Tobi asks me. "A girl. Her name is Paige." The all nod and oooooh at my statement. I blush and I can't wipe my smile away. I immediately text her.

S=Simon
P=Paige

S: Hi it's me. Simon.

P: Hey! What's up?

S: Not much just in the car with my friends. Hbu?

P: In the car with my friends too XD where you going?

S: Cinema. You?

P: Haha! Me too!

S: What are you seeing?

P: insidious

S: what a coincidence! Me too!

I smile at my phone. I guess we are going to see insidious! "Can we go watch insidious?" They all look at me while I smile at my phone. "Um. Sure?" Josh says. Yes I can see the same movie as her! I can probably see her again!

POV: Vik

Looks like Simon found a girl, so that means I might have a chance with Mia. She is so beautiful though and I'm just plain boring Vik. Why would she ever like me?

~During movie~

Mia was hiding in my chest throughout the movie. I held her tight to let her know she was safe. I kinda dropped the popcorn right when she looked up and I think I might have scared her. She screamed and everyone looked at us. "Um sorry Mia. The popcorn kinda fell. Buttery ha-" I was cutoff by her lips against mine. Oh my god! She was fucking kissing me! I really hope josh doesn't see this. He will literally kill me. It's amazing. The kiss deepens. I rest my hands on her waist and she rests hers on my back. I feel a tap on my shoulder and Mia looks at me. "You okay, Vik?" Shit! It was a daydream! I'm such a loser! Ugh! "Yeah I'm fine." Why would I ever think that would actually happen? Why would she kiss a loser like me? Fuck!

A/N that was so fucking awkward to write... Oh mah gawd! Like shit! That was fucking awkward. Ugh! I'm swearing a lot... Sorry? Holy fucking shit! So fucking awkward! Save me! Shit! Fuck! AWKWARD!!!