|Chapter 10|

POV: Harry

Ugh. Everyone is so happy. Everyone is falling in love. I feel so alone. Why can't I find someone? Why do I always get friendzoned and heartbroken? No one would ever want to be with me.

I sit in the car looking out of the window, thinking about how lonely I am. I fucking hate it. I'm brought back into reality when the car comes to a stop. "Why are we stopped?" I ask, now looking around the car. "We need you to run into the store and grab some crisps." Simon tells me. "Why do I have to do it?" I ask clearly confused. "Because everyone voted that you do it cause no one else wants to." Josh tells me. I sigh and get out of the car.

I walk up to the register with the three bags of crisps. My mouth feels dry when I see the girl working. She's absolutely stunning. I can't look away. I can't speak. "Sir?" She asks snapping me out of thought. "Sorry. What was that?" I ask, not knowing what she said. "I asked if that's all." She states in the most perfect accent. "Um. No actually." I say hoping this will work. "Oh. What else can I get you, sir?" She asks politely. "Umm. Could you maybe get me your phone number? Please" I question nervously. She giggles a perfect giggle at what I say. "Sure, but can I know your name first?" Oh shit I didn't even tell ur my name. I look at her name tag. "Well, Chloe. My name is Harry. Now how about that number?" I say smoothly. Well, I hope smoothly. She laughs and writes something down. "Here you go Harry. Also how will you be paying for this?" She says trying to sound posh. "Cash." I say handing her the money.

POV: Chloe

I was working when a guy that was quite attractive came up carrying three bags of crisps. "Is that everything for you, sir?" I question. He doesn't respond and just stares at me. "Sir?" I ask again. He jolts to attention. "Sorry. What was that?" He asks. "I asked if that's everything for you?" He thinks for a moment before speaking. "Umm. Actually no. Could you maybe get me your phone number? Please" he asks nervously. Oh my god he was so cute. I giggle to myself. Wait he asked me for my number! Holy shit! I ask him what his name is and his eyes widen. "Shit. I didn't even tell her my name" he says out loud which I don't think he meant to. "Well, Chloe. My names Harry." He says trying to sound smooth. I laugh at his silliness. After a short conversation and him paying for his crisps he leaves me with a huge grin on both of our faces.

A/N: WELCOME TO THE STORY, CHLOE! If you guys were wondering, Chloe is one of my best friends that I actually met through the sidemen fandom! Lel... Anyways! BYE!

-keylea123 <3