50

He slowly parted from the hug. Madhu felt all the food she ate was vanished and she feels light. While she was in her own world, Mani lifted her in bridal side and moved to their room. He put her on the mattress and hovered over her. He started peppering kisses all over her face making her giggle. He slowly moved to her neck and started placing wet kisses. He pulled her frock down and kissed her cleavage. He hugged and snuggled more into her. She hugged him more and they both slept like that.

The next morning Mani woke up soon and started preparing the breakfast. Later Madhu woke and found him cooking in the kitchen. She went back refreshed herself and came to kitchen. Mani has all sweat in his body, seeing his morning look she drooled over him. She tiptoed to him and inserted her hands inside his tees while back hugging him. He flinched due to the chillness of her hand and turned off the stove as the cooking was over. Madhu started tracing his body. She slowly pulled him to her height and started peppering kisses on his face. Mani slowly held her hands and locked it in her back. He started drawing patterns on her neck and slowly released her hands and cupped her face. His look fell on the lips and immediately he captured it within his. Though it was a deep passionate kiss he devoured her mouth to the full. His urge could be felt by her. They stopped the kiss and Mani joined their foreheads and both panted.

Aii pondati., Na office ponum vita un bed room laye ena katti potruva pola.

Na ready. She winked at him.

Ena Madhu morning ae oru mudivoda iruka pola??

Ungala yaaru morning ae ivalo handsome ah iruka sonna??

Evlo handsome ah iruken??

Handsome enough to earn a kiss.

Adi paavi. Seri vandhu olunga ready aagu.

He dragged her to their room. Mani went to take bath while madhu changed her outfit. She was wearing a pink formal shirt and a white jean that matches her curves perfectly. She done some minimal makeup and she started combing her hair. Mani entered the room and saw her. She looked aww and he gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

Alagaa iruka di pondati.

Seri seri kelambuvom.

Mani also got readied and both had their breakfast. Both came out of the house and locked it. Madhu stood still and was on thoughts.

Ena Madhu yosanai??

Ah adhuva ipo epdi porom?

Madam ku epdi vasadhi??

Adhu ila orey bike la pona maatipomae.

So??

Naa bus ku poren.

Tholachiduven unaya. Olunga vandhu vandila eruu company ku pakathula irika busstop la drop panren anga irundhu nadandhu vandhiru.

Haan seri. Apo evening?

Evening um adhe dhaan.

She nodded and hopped on his bike. Both went to office and started their work. After having her lunch, Madhu was waiting sitting in her cabin and scrolling her phone. Kathir entered inside the room and sat near her.

K: Hello!!

M: Hi Mr.Kathir.

K: Mr. Elam venaam kathir matum podhum.

M: Seri Hi kathir.

K: Better.

M: Haan.

K: Modern outfit fits you good.