17

Four months rolled off happily. The bond between Mani and Madhu grew fonder. They still stopped with their passionate liplocks. But at the end of every day they hugged each other and slept.  Madhu was giving a great progression in her project too. The bond between Madhu and Ragavi grow much likely. It was a weekend, they were sleeping in Madhu's home. Madhu made mani to wake.

Iniku unga veetuku poitu varalaama?

Ean dhideernu kekara?

Marriage anadhula irundhae ingayae dhaan irukom. Adhaan poi avangalayum paathutu vandha oru aarudhal ah irukum la.

Seri poi kelambu.

They both got ready and had their breakfast. They went to Mani's house. Madhu ku Ava athai ah nenacha konjam bayama dhaan irundhuchu ana anga ponadhula irundhu andha bayam ila avangalum ivata adhigam pesla ana Madhu apo apo pesna avangalum badhil sonnanga. It's time for lunch. Lunch saapda eduthu vachadhumae Mani andha dishes elam paakraan (drumstick curry, drumstick poriyal,  crab rasam, chilli crab, pomegranate juice, avacado ice). (These dishes induces the hormones)

Mani: Amma enaku oru maari iruku curd matum podhum

Everyone forced him including madhu because she don't know about these dishes. Without any option Mani was having it his mother serving him to the fullest. Finally they completed their lunch and came back to Madhu's home. As the sky seems to be heavy, at the early evening itself they bid bye to everyone and left to their home. They reached the home by 6.00pm. Madhu  started watching the songs in the TV. She was also humming with those songs. Mani was going to kitchen, madhu interrupted him.

Macha, noon saaptadhey heavy ah iruku. Night milk matum kudichitu thungikren. So ungalku alava samaichidunga.

Ila madhu enakum venaam. Enakum heavy ah dhaan iruku.

She nodded and continued watching the songs. Mani sat near her and also started watching the songs. It was 7.15 and the food mani has intaken started doing it's job. He is sure that he doesn't want to disturb Madhu.

Madhu iniku oru naal naan guest room la paduthu thungaren. Nee nama room la thungu.

Ean.

Summa dhaan.

Mudiyaathu mudiyaadhu.

Please madhu oru naal dhaaney

She nodded sadly. Mani was also sad seeing her. Soon Mani went inside the guest room and laid on the bed. Madhu was seeing TV and later she went to her bed and laid on it. Here Mani is struggling to keep him calm and not to lose his control. Madhu tried a lot to sleep but she couldn't sleep without him. When she saw the time it was 10.00pm, she decided to go and sleep with him. Mani was also being restless in his room. Madhu was standing behind the door and watching him.

Macha ena aachu udambuku edhum mudilaya??
(She touched his forehead)

Ila madhu, nee po. Poi thungu.

Ena aachunu sollunga.

Madhu naan noon saapta ela dish umae hormone induce panra dishes. Nee Inga irundhu kelambu first.

Ayoo Idhaan unga problem ah?

He was sitting on the bed and his eyes clearly shows his suggerings. Madhu hugged him tight and pushed to the bed. Her bare bossoms hit on his hard chest and he felt her sofe skin against his body!! His hormones reached high and he gripped her waist tightly and leaned forward. He lifted her chin using his fingers and made a strong eye contact!! His gaze did something to her!!

He then slowly leaned towards her while she moves backwards till her head lies down in the bed!! She is in a half lying position such that her upper half is in the bed and her legs touching the floor with Mani inbetween her legs!! Mani is now one inch away from her lips!! Her clothed bossoms gets collided with his chest!! He felt the softness of her on him!!

He then slowly captured her lips inbetween his!! He started to nibble and suck her lips!! She is just allowing him to do whatever he want!! On same time he inserted his hands inside her top and started to squeeze her waist!! She moaned !! He started to devour her mouth to the full while his hands travelled towards her right bossoms and he cupped it and started to squeeze it making her to feel utmost pleasure!!  

She then circled her legs around her waist and he carried her to the centre of the bed without breaking the kiss!! He then kissed her eyes,nose and cheeks... Runned his fingers through her neck.. He kissed her nape, neck, collarbone and earlobe.. She just clutched his shirt and closed her eyes tightly.. Mani doesn't want to let her suffer more. He lifted his head and saw her. She could clearly see the desire for her on his eyes. Her tight hug was enough for him to calm his desire. He hugged her tight and slept soon.

The next day mani woke very early and saw Madhu sleeping hugging him tight. Mani was feeling bad of him. He thought of the things happened yesterday. Seeing a love bite on her neck he felt very bad of him.

En purusanuku ena aachu ipo? (She hugged him tight)

Nethu una naan Vara venaam nu sonnen la en pechae keka maatiya? Ipo paaru un kaluthula enala unaku pain.

Madhu saw her neck in the cupboard mirror which will be visible from their bed. She faceplamed.

Ayeww idhu elam enaku pain aagala

Poi solladha.

She made a quick love bite at his neck. He was seeing her confused.

Ipo pain aacha?

Mhumm ( he nodded indicating no)

Epdi irundhuchu??

Nalla dhaan irundhuchu.

Apo enakum pain aagala nu sonna nambanum. (Seeing still his eyes are filled with tears. ) Ipdi elam feel paneetu irundha naan ena pannatum ungala vachitu?

Edhum pana venaam  nagaru.

Maaten

Nagurunu sonna nagura maatiya? Inga paaru madhu nee college mudika varaikum nee andha room naan indha room. Puridha unaku?, He yelled. 

Macha, she was about to say something but even she completes he started again.

En permission ilama nee Inga varavae kudaathu kelambu modho. He yelled.

Mani went and prepared breakfast for them. They ate and left, they both were not uttering any single word. Madhu went to her office and drowned in her job. In the evening Mani came and picked her from her office. They came home and madhu prepared their dinner. She sat in the kitchen and had her dinner, she doesn't want to see him. She was afraid that he may shout at her again. She soon left to her room. She was seeing her work related stuffs till late night. Then she laid on the bed, she was unable to sleep without someone near her.

Meanwhile Mani was much worried that he has made her to suffer and even now making her to suffer. She  had his dinner and cleaned the vessels and came to his room. He rolled for hours he was unable to sleep, worrying that Madhu will  be afraid of sleeping alone. He thought to check for her, when he went to check Madhu was sitting in her bed catching the pillows. She was damn cute, he wanted to hug her sleep but this could lead her to suffer. So he didn't disturb her, he went back to his room.

Mani finally got his sleep in the early morning. As Madhu didn't wish to enter his room, she played a song loud in the TV, which was enough to make him wake. Mani woke and thinks of her care and chuckled. But he was confident not to disturb her again. 3 days passed just like that. It was Thursday evening, Madhu was very tired as she doesn't get good sleep for the past 3 days. She prepared dinner ate and left to her room. It was raining heavily with thunders and lightenings. Those thunders and lightenings disturbed madhu a lot. She badly want someone by the side of her.

Ragavi made a call that time to Madhu to ask her to come to office early. Madhu picked her call, when Ragavi was about to talk she could feel that She is  sad and crying badly.  She ended the call and informed Karthik that she is going to meet madhu and went to Madhu's home. She came and pressed the calling bell. Mani opened the door, he was shocked seeing Ragavi with a panicked face. She went in and searched for Madhu, she found her lying in her room hugging a pillow and weeping.