14

In Madhu's office there were some celebrations, Everyone came there traditional. Madhu went inside the office, Ragavi brought Jasmine flowers for Madhu and gave it to her. She was looking like a heavenly angel in that pink colour saree. 

Deii ena da ponnu maari iruka try panriya, Prithvi teased her. She pinched his hand and told him to be quiet. Eventhough it was a day of function, Madhu had some doubts regarding the project she asked Ragavi to help her. Ragavi, Prithvi and Madhu was sincerely focussing on the project and doesn't bother what's happening out. Meanwhile the celebrations has started and they moved to celebrate.
They were enjoying themselves.

As a part of celebration, they were asked to dance. Prithvi dragged Madhu and they both were dancing happily. Ram from the same team of Ragavi was having a secret crush on Madhu, is burning inside seeing prithvi and Madhu. Meanwhile Madhu came to Ragavi and dragged her also to dance and she went to Abhishek and Priya dragged them also to dance. They were enjoying by dancing. Prithvi was catching Madhu's hand and made her to spin. Naveen came and pinched  her exposed waist. Madhu and Prithvi was anger to hell and she gave a tight slap to him. Prithvi stopped Madhu from giving further slaps and held her hands. Everyone there stood frozen. Ragavi rushed there, Prithvi told her what happened.

Ram came there and beat him black and blue. Then Ragavi filed other complaint on him to the CEO. And Naveen was given his second memo. Naveen was anger to hell, but he went silently. That noon they had planned a team lunch. Everyone was sitting upset, Madhu wanted them back to the form.

Madhu : seri seri Elarum vaanga nama team lunch plan pannom la polaam. Ragavi akka nama edhula porom??

Ragavi : Cab book pannikalaam da

Everyone was shocked seeing Madhu being normal. They also doesn't want to spoil her mood, so they all (Ragavi, Ram, Madhu , Prithvi, Pavithra, sidharth, vinay, Ajay) went out to a restaurant.

(Madhu andha team la iruka elar kitavum Nala pesuva and Ajay was more close to her like brother from another mother. And Ragavi pathi sollavae venaam she was as like her own sister).

Soon they reached the restaurant and Madhu sat in between Ragavi and Prithvi, but Ajay asked her to sit with him.

Prithvi: Anna Ava olunga saapda maata ingayae ukkaratum saaptu varattumae.

Ajay: Daily ungaloda thaana saapdra oru naal viden da.

Ragavi: Prithvi, vidu da pogattum

Prithvi: Seri akka.

Madhu sat between Ajay and Ram. Pavithra exchanged her place to Madhu. Ram thanked Ajay to the core in his heart. Everyone ordered the food and the dishes were served shortly. Everyone was chit chatting and having their lunch. Meanwhile Madhu and Ajay were talking in such a way that no one could hear them.

Ajay: Madhu ma  epo unaku kalyaanam? (He asked teasing)

Madhu took her phone and showed Ajay the image of her being with nuptialthread on her neck.

Ajay: Adi paavi kalyaanam mudincha? Ean enta sollavae ila??

Madhu: Neenga dhaan kekavae ilaye.

(Ajay mistook it to be with prithvi)

Ajay: Rendu perum dance aadnadha paatha romba formal ah irundhuche

(Madhu understands that he has mistaken)

As Madhu was not having any photos of mani. She showed him that mirror photo which she clicked last week without any option.

Ajay was shocked to core, seeing that.