47

The next morning Mani woke up first and saw Madhu sleeping comfortably in the embrace of him. He took her saree and covered her under the duvet. He takes his mobile phone and informs leave to his office. He started admiring her but suddenly and slowly he made her awake. But madhu snuggled into him more.

Madhu ma.. elundhiru...

She moaned and tried to get up but Mani stopped her.

Madhu dress maatheetu rest edu. Enaku work iruku naan poren.

She looked at him and nodded sadly. She tried to move but hissed in pain.

Nee elundhirkaadha rest edu. Naan romba important work onu iruku adha paakanum adhu mudiya late aagum paathu iru.

Madhu turned to a side and covered her completely with blanket and her eyes become moist.

Mani went and prepared breakfast, while Madhu was feeling very bad for Mani leaving her and going to work. She is about to break anytime her eyes are holding tears. Mani tip toed to her room and entered into her duvet and hugged her from back. Madhu didn't react to him.

Aii pondaati..

She doesn't turn to him. He got up and moved to the other side.

Madhu ma

Ena?

Her tone was completely moist and her eyes still holding the tears. He didn't notice it.

Elundhu va kulichitu poi saapdalaam.

Adhaan work iruku poren nu sonnengalae pola??

Andha work ah paaka dhaan vandhan.

Veladama kelambunga.

She turned to the other side and her eyes started to shed the tears. Mani took her bridal style.

Una paathukradha vida enaku ena de periya velai iruka pogud... (He saw her eyes shedding tears) Aii Madhu sorry summa velaanden naan elundhadhum leave soleetan. Sorry sorry he kissed her forehead.

She hugged him and just nodded her head. He made Madhu to shower and helped her in wearing dress, a skirt and a shirt. Then he brought breakfast to her and feeded her. Madhu was completely silent till this. He ate and completed all the house works and came to Madhu and sat down beside her. He took her feet and started massaging it.

Ila ila venaam.

She pulled her legs. He stood up and sat on the couch and made her sit on his lap.

Aii unoda velada nenachen sorry adhukaaga inum evalo neram ipdiye iruka pore?? Naan una vitutu povena Madhu??

She doesn't reply him.

Madhu sorry ma inime ipdi velada maaten.

Set ok.

Manichitaya??

Hmm.

Apo hug pani kiss kudu.

She smiled and hugged him sideways and pecked his cheeks.

Madhu iniku edho romba important work irukunu sonna? Did this spoil things?

Mail dhaan onu podanum naan 1 week la company join pannanum. Ipo enaku endha pirachanai um ila naan aprm poi mail potukren.

Are you sure??

She nodded her head. He made her sit comfortably leaning on him and hugged her.

Madhuuu

Hmm

Deepika va vera project la potutaanga.