Sabito: Patience & Honesty.

Start from the beginning

Goddamit... Fuck fuck fuck... Y/n, why are you doing this to yourself?

I mentally cursed as I walked towards Nezuko, my heart stopped in fear as soon as she turned around. Her cheeks were wet from the tears along with her eyes that were red from crying. Her facial expression turned into relief, and she ran towards me and hugged me. My body trembled at the contact, not knowing what'll happen next.

She cried in my arms as I stood there, frozen. "Y/n... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She sobbed, and she soon pulled away, "H-He didn't harm you in any way right...?" her voice broke, and she frantically looked around my body for any signs of harm. "N-No..." I stuttered, "Oh... Oh thank god..." she sighed with relief, she then looked me dead in the eye. "You... You need to leave... He's going to arrive soon!" she panicked as she started pushing my body toward what seemed to be their front door.

I didn't know what to do, it was all happening too fast but I let her push me towards the door. "Leave, now..." she whispered. I stared at her for a moment, "Ne-" I was cut off by her, "Please... He's going to arrive soon..." she begged. My bottom lip quivered, I didn't know why my heart felt heavy... She helped him... She's the one that got me into this mess she... She... I was about to leave but then I look back.

She's the same as me, a victim of his scheme.

As soon as I turn away from her, I ran... Ran away from that house. My heart was beating out of my chest as my legs trembled from the adrenaline, none of that mattered... None of the pain I was feeling mattered... All I needed to do was to... Yoriichi... I need to find him maybe he can help me!

Shit... I forgot where he lived... 

I stopped in my tracks, I was left with going left, right, or straight ahead. I didn't dare to take any turns, left and right seemed unfamiliar... all I was left with now was to go straight ahead, I soon arrived near a park... Where... Where do I go now...? Should I head inside the park...? Fuck... Maybe I should... I headed towards the park, I think I remember Yoriichi's house having a park near it. What the hell do I do once I meet Yoriichi?? Go look for Blake...? Where even is he right now?? I don't know where the portal is! Fuck... 

I just want to go home... I just... I just... Want to see my mother, my brother, my friends... Fuck...

I couldn't stop the tears from spilling, I stood there in the middle of the park... Sobbing... Why... Why... why is this happening to me-

My thoughts were cut off as soon as someone called my name. "Y/n...?" the tone of the person's voice seemed to be in disbelief. I quickly looked to see Sabito... I-I didn't know whether to let out a relieved sigh or run away... He... Didn't do anything bad to me... S-should I... Trust him...?

-2nd Person Pov-

You stared at him as you made sure there was distance between you two, your facial expression had a hint of fear and surprise. Sabito read you, you were like an open book. He understands that you don't trust him... That you were afraid... But it's all fine now... He... He deleted them all, you don't have to worry about a thing... 

"Y/n... What... Happened...? To you?" his voice cracked a little, he didn't know what happened to you, afterall he was too busy dealing... with the others. Now that he was finished, he thought you were already gone with Blake... He looks at your clothes, it was dirty and had some splatters of dried blood. He... connected the dots and understood that you were probably kiddnapped by one of them. "I-I'm sorry..." he blurted out, "...What?" you spoke out, confused. "For... What they did to you... You... You don't deserve that." he added. 

You were quiet for a moment, not knowing how to respond. "I'll help you... I know where the portal is." he told you, you looked at him, a little alarmed at what he said... You didn't trust him, what... if it was a trap...? "You're going to Blake aren't you?" he asked, you nodded. You were going to Yoriichi but... Maybe going to Blake might be the safest option now. He held out his hand, "I'll take you there." he told you.