Chapter 74: Dead Man Walking.

(funfact, I lost this chapter and had to rewrite it, yes im still petty and pissed about it, also a big warning sexual assault, also... i may or may not unleash hell with muzan in the future)

The door opened revaling Melanie. She looks at you from top to bottom and let out a giggle, "Here, wear my tshirt since you're practically naked." she spoke out. You let out a sigh of relief, thinking that nothing bad happened. "What happened..?" you ask, "What?? You don't remember what we did last night??" she smirked, your eyes widened. Aimi soon cut into the conversation. "That's enough messing around Melanie. She's just joking Y/n, nothing happened to you and her last night." Aimi reassured you.

You soon noticed the tray of breakfast on her hands, it was bacon and eggs. "You're at our apartment right now since we didn't know where you lived... Sanemi offered to take you home since you were kind of living with him temporarily... But I refused and that's how you ended up here." She added. "Do you remember anything from last night?" she asks, you shook your head. "You don't remember the ruckus you caused last night?" she chuckled. "What ruc...kus..." your voice faded as you remembered what happened last night.

-Flashback-

You clinged to Akaza as he escorted you to his office. On the way there, he was quite curious as to what you were mumbling about as he could see your lips slightly moving. 'What is she mumbling about? I'm getting curious... But knowing it's Y/n, it's probably something silly like that helicopter helicopter that she's doing...' He thought. But he was wrong... It wasn't anything silly. "Izuku... Mom... I... miss you...." you mumbled, all you wanted was to go home.

As Akaza had you in his arms, he noticed that you were acting a little weird. "Y/n?? What's wrongs??" He asks, you slowly woke up, "I..." you replied and quickly gagged. His eyes widened as you gagged again. "Urg..." you mumbled, "What??" Akaza asks as he seemed to not catch waht you mumbled.

Before he could even react, you threw up.

He stood there, awkwardly holding you as you threw up and got your puke on his shoes. As you finished throwing up, he spoke up. "...Are you done?" he asks, you nodded your head as you wiped the left over puke at the corner of your mouth and wiped it off your onesie. The two of you soon continued your journey to his office.

As soon as the two of you arrived, he gently placed you on a small sofa. "I'll call your friends over Y/n, wait here." he told you. "Okay... Joe..." you replied, he raises an eyebrow, "Joe?" he asks. "Ligma balls!! Hahaha! Gottem!" you proudly spoke out as you laughed, Akaza let out a small chuckle. "That's not how it works..." he mumbled. "Well... Wait for me here, don't ever leave this room, got it??" he told you.

"Yes daddy!" you told him, his eyes widen.

"Yes what...??" he asks, in disbelief whether what he heard was right but you only giggled in response. He let out a sigh and soon left. You did as you were told and waited on the sofa as you laid there. Your eyes soon felt a little heavy, and soon you drifted to sleep.

-Flashback End-

Aimi let out a chuckle, "You seem to finally remember." she commented. "Yeah... Ugh... I accidentally puked on sir Akaza's shoes..." you mumbled, Melanie let out a laugh, "Pffttt!! We know!! Sir Akaza actually walked up to us to take you home! We didn't know where you lived so bam! You're now here." Melanie replied. "Thank you..." you thanked them. "Oh! Also do you know Bitchass Dog?? He was following you and was around you the whole time." Melanie commented.

You raised an eyebrow, "Why would he follow me around?" you ask, Melanie shruggs. "Dunno... Anyway, your phone is at the drawer." She replied. "You should take a bath after, I can lend you my clothes. Melanie and I will be downstairs." Aimi told you, you nodded your head as they soon left. You soon took your phone out of the drawer, you raised an eyebrow as you recieved a text.