Tanjirou Kamado: First Love.

Your hands trembled as it only clicked in your brain that you had killed someone, and your breath's pace quicken as you were having another panic attack. 'Fuck... Why is this happening to me...?' you thought, you closed your eyes as tears roll down your cheek. You covered your mouth to keep any noise from spilling. Your other hand was squeezing your leg, you didn't know if you did it out of self-comfort or frustration. 'Calm down Y/n... Calm down... You need to escape...' you repeated that thought in your head like a chant.

You tried your hardest to calm your heart, trying to be brave in this shitty situation. You don't know how long you were in that same position but all that mattered was that you managed to slightly calm down. You were calm enough to try to think of a way out. You looked around the basement, it was dimly lit. Your eyes searched for anything that can help you escape, but your eyes landed on a dirty long cloth. Your eyes glanced at Minikui's dead body, you couldn't help but gag again, feeling your stomach churn. You quickly got up to get the cloth and to cover her corpse.

You covered her body with the cloth as a form of respect.

You quickly turned away, trying not to give yourself another panic attack. You inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to stop any kind of breakdowns threatening to get out. 'I need to get out of here.' You thought. 

-Your POV- 

I slowly walked towards the door that leads to the exit of the basement, I continued walking towards the door. Quietly and carefully... I wanted to hear any footsteps to see if there was anyone home. I stood there for 10 minutes and let out a sigh of relief as I didn't hear any. I then went back to the basement to look around for a weapon or anything I can use, taking mental note to ignore Minikui's dead rotting body. I... My mind couldn't focus... Especially with her scent filling my lungs... I... F-Fuck... Y/n focus! You need to leave this hellhole! I tried to distract myself by focusing on looking for a weapon.

Why was I... Placed in this situation...? Why am I in this game? What the hell did I do to deserve this mental and physical torture? Who would do this to me and why? Why is Blake also here? I don't think he deserves to be stuck here... Why... Why... Why am I here...? When can I leave? I should've just listened to Blake... I should've just stayed inside Yoriichi's house... I should've...

A drop of water falls on my arm as I snapped out of my thoughts. I sniffled as I wiped away my tears... I don't have time to think about this... I need to get out of here first but... My mind just keeps... It's a fucking mess... I can't think properly... Fuck...

I kept mentally cursing at myself. My thoughts were put to a halt as soon as I saw a rusty wrench on the floor. I quickly grabbed it and clutched it near my chest, Now all I needed to do was... To escape this fucking hellhole... I carefully walked up to the door of the basement. My trembling hands clutched the handle. I inhaled and exhaled before slowly turning the handle.

I mentally thanked whatever was out there that the door wasn't creaky as hell. I slowly took a peek my eyes widened as I saw Nezuko. I quickly hid inside the basement again. My breath hitched as I wasn't expecting anyone to be home, how long has she been standing there?! Thankfully she wasn't looking as to where I was and I could only see her back. W-where do I go now?

I don't think I saw the front door where Nezuko is. I quickly took a peek to the opposite side, it was a hallway that had three doors near the end. Fuck... I don't know what's inside those rooms... It might be a dead end... But Nezuko is on the other side... But I don't know if I can trust her...

Argh! Get it together Y/n! She literally helped Tanjirou place you inside this shitty hellhole! I'll take my chances with the rooms, if I approach Nezuko she'll definitely tell Tanjirou! I decided not to trust and approach Nezuko.