Chapter 95: Thank You.

(sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to put out something before my school starts which is... tomorrow... next chapter would be abouyt zenitsu's pov so... get your sanity ready for that too...)

-Tanjirou's POV-
-Flashback-

"Wake up Y/n..." I whispered, she then let out a groan and looked up at me. "Oh thank god you woke up, it's almost time for the class you know..." I added, "Oh right... Thank you for informing me." she replied. After a moment, Muzan entered the classroom. I glanced at Y/n, ah... She's targeting Muzan now huh? Last time it was Giyuu... Is she trying to get all the endings? Well... Whatever she already got my ending so I can just live peacefully.

But... This is boring. It's driving me insane...

It's the same, every day is just the same cycle. Everything repeats when she gets her ending. Her dialogue... It's always the same... The events... It's always the same... The same... The same... THE SAME. Nothing changes...Nothing ever changes... I'm always forced to live through these repeating events. I glanced at Muzan.

I'm sure they're tired of this too...

I let out a small sigh, my eyes widened as what felt like an earthquake struck our world. "W-What-" I was cut off by my surroundings changing, and Muzan disappearing at the front of the class. Oh... The world is just restarting... But why...? Whatever... I'll just do my task, I guess I have to wake her up again... I glanced at her sleeping form. "Y/n." I called out her name, "Wake up Y/n." I added, her eyes shot open as she stared at me, I was a little taken aback.

That's... Not in one of the options...

"Tanjirou...?" She called out my name, That's weird... That also isn't an option. "Yes?" I spoke out and smiled at her. As soon as I replied, she turned pale, as if she had realized something. She... Looked like she was having an existential crisis. "Y/n? Did you see a ghost? You look pale..." I asked. "N-No... Sorry, I'm just thinking about a lot of things." she replied, I stared at her...

Her actions... Are different.

Muzan soon entered the classroom, "Goodmorning everyone." he spoke out. Everyone got up except Y/n, she quickly got up, I could tell that she was embarrassed. "Goodmorning Sensei." we spoke out in unison. I took one more glance at her again, This... This Y/n... Why is she different?

Everyday... Is just repeating events... With different dialogue but hers... Y/n... Your dialogue... Isn't scripted.

I thought it was nothing at first but... Now that I've put her up to a test and she... There's something different about her... She seems to have a mature aura right now... "Does it hurt?" she asked as she treated my wound from the sword fighting club. "Not at all..." I replied, She lets out a small smile, "That's good." she replied. My eyes widened, and I lightly blush, wait why am I blushing??!

She's just acting so different from what I'm used to seeing...

-Flashback End-

I stared at my collection of stolen photos of Y/n that has been put up on my wall, Y/n... I know what you and that Blake are trying to achieve... You want to escape... But I can't let that happen... You've got to stay here! Stay with me! With Nezuko! In this world... You're just confused... You just don't know how to properly convey your feelings yet... "Don't worry Y/n, once I have you... You'll want to stay here... Forever." I stated.

-Meanwhile-
-2nd Person POV-

You sobbed in Yoriichi's arms, he didn't bother saying anything. You didn't mind if he didn't say anything, what's important is that he's here... By your side. You then calmed down a little, slowly pulling him away as he said something. "What happened Y/n?" he asked, you looked away and gave him a pained expression as you fiddled with your fingers. "S-Someone... He... He... t-touched me... At the p-park..." you managed to spill out. There was a moment of silence, He gently grabbed your hands, pulling them away from each other. "It'll bleed." Yoriichi informed you if you continued to fiddle with your fingers harshly. Even though Yoriichi is a man with few words, his actions make up for it.

'I won't ask her anymore... I'll just do it myself. I swear if I ever find out whoever the fuck it is...' Yoriichi thought, even though he had a calm demeanor outside, he was definitely enraged inside.

You're scared. Scared because you don't know what the fuck is happening, why the fuck is this happening, and why the fuck the characters in the game are changing. You don't even know what to do! You were beginning to question your knowledge about this world...

You sniffled, "Dammit Bitchass Dog you're tickling me!" you half complained as it threw you off. Bitchass Dog stared at you before continuing to lick your toes, you started laughing because he was definitely tickling you now. Demon Killer Nine Thousand soon hissed at Bitchass Dog, telling him to stop. "They're trying to comfort you in their own way." Yoriichi commented, and you knew that... Deep down, you were so thankful for these three.

*Ring Ring!!*

Yoriichi's phone rang, he then pulled it out of his pocket, and he took a peek to see who it was. He then brushed the call off as he turned off his phone. "That seemed like an important call..." you mumbled. "Don't worry, it's just from a friend." he told you, "Umm... Can you stay?" you asked Yoriichi. He stared at you, "Sure." he replied. He did ignore an important call from his superior just to stay by your side, he sure doesn't have a problem accompanying you. "...Thank you Yoriichi." you thanked him.

Bitchass Dog soon turned to the readers, "Hey there baba grills, baba bois... Your man is back... The author finally gave me some screentime. Don't worry babe, I'll take good care of Y/n. In exchange for a kiss... heh... Just kidding! It's for free! I'd be willing to help Y/n! But once I get some alone time with you baby girl, baby boy... heh..." he told the readers as he bit his lip and winked at them. "Dear Kamisama, please give me the patience not to murder him..." Chad mumbled. 

-Meanwhile-

Rui rushed inside his bedroom with a dirty box in his hands, plopping it onto his bed as he excitedly opened it. "Y-Young Master, You need to take a bath-" the maid spoke out, Rui turned to her and glared at her. "Can't you see that I'm doing something?!" He spat out, "I-I know, but you're covered in dirt after all that digging up so I-" Rui was quick to cut her off. "What? You think that you, a maid, can tell me, your master... What to do?" he spoke out. The maid started trembling in fear as Rui slowly stood up.

"N-No Young Master I just thought that-" he cut her off again. He was ready to unleash his rage but then... He remembered something.

-Flashback-

You and Rui lay on his huge king-sized bed watching a movie titled 'I started dating the bad boy gangster mafia kidnapper with a 14 pack abs who is actually a vampire wolf hybrid but his mother is actually a half demon and half wolf so he's vampire wolf demon hybrid. I dated him because I thought I could change him, I wish I can change him, he has a long schlong and I want him.' Despite the title, it doesn't have any Rated R scenes. The two of you watched the male lead, Mike Hawk, talk down on his chef.

"You think this... Salmon dish tastes good huh? It's fucking raw you idiot!" Mike Hawk shouted, "Y-Young Master that's... S-Sushi-" he was cut off by him. "Shut up! I didn't ask for your goddamn opinion!" The chef whimpered as he slapped him.

'Hmm... He's disciplining his staff, he's in the right.' Rui thought. You, on the other hand, let out a gasp. "Oh my god! He's the worst! How could he treat him like that?!" You complained, Rui turned to you, "You hate those types of people Onee Chan?" he asked innocently. "Ugh! I don't hate them, I loathe them. Like, they don't have to treat their staff so bad! They're the absolute worst! I'd cut ties with someone like that." you replied. Rui then looked down in guilt, he grit his teeth.

'But that's what I do...' he thought. "Listen Rui, you should never treat someone like they're below you okay??" you told him, he nodded his head. "I'll keep that in mind Onee Chan." he told you.

-Flashback End-

"Tsk." he stopped himself from slapping her, "Scram before I lose it." Rui threatened. The maid flinched and quickly fleed, "Hah... Now, where was I...?" He mumbled as he glanced at the dirty box. He walked towards it.

He opened the box, revealing the dead and hollow body of a tarantula. "I'm sure Onee Chan is going to love me more after this..." he mumbled.