Chapter 79: Alliance.

(everynight i cry myself to sleep thinking that i can never put my head between kyojuro's mommy milkers, btw do u liek the new cover?)

As time passed by, You and Tamayo would switch between talking and not talking... Why? Because your beautiful aunt is a CEO of a huge company, so she was bound to be called and talked to by different people in business matters. You looked at Tamayo who was talking to a group of people, 'Wow... She looks so elegant, professional, and pretty...' you thought. You then glanced at the huge window beside you, 'There's a fucking natural pond outside?!!' you were in disbelief as you saw the pond.

You then looked at Tamayo, then looked at the pond again. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I leave for a moment.... I'll come back anyways." you mumbled as you soon left to head to the pond. You soon arrived, "Oh it was actually a river pond!" you looked at the river pond in awe... It was a natural river pond. You then stared at it and saw your reflection, "Huh... It looks deep?? Maybe it just looks like that because it's night time." you commented.

You wondered if there was a Koi fish and started looking for it, "Y/n, what are you doing here?" a voice spoke out. You turned to see Akaza, "Oh! Sir Akaza... I was just- AAAHHH!!!" you screamed as you felt someone push you even if you couldn't see anyone close to you... You felt an unknown force push you inside the pond. Akaza's eyes widen as he quickly ran up to you. You then felt a hand drag you down the pond, 'H-How fucking deep is this?!' you thought as you started panicking. You quickly looked at your feet to see no one... nothing but darkness was at the bottom of the pond... And that hand you felt that was pulling on your feet... Wasn't even there.... This was similar to what happened to you at the beach.

"Y/n...!! Y/n!!" Akaza shouted, "Fuck fuck fuck... Why isn't she swimming up yet???" he added as he ran his hands through his hair. After a second of contemplating, he removed the jacket of his suit and his shoes in under 3 seconds and didn't hesitate to dive inside the pond. As soon as he saw you, he was quick to grab you by the waist and swim up. The two of you catched your breath as you helplessly clutched onto him, soon the two of you were out of the pond. Before you could even speak, Akaza beat you to it. "Are you okay?? How are you feeling??? Are you hurt anywhere??? Why didn't you swim up???" you were bombared with questions from Akaza.

"I... I'm okay sir Akaza... Thank you. I'm also not hurt anywhere... And I tried to swim up but..." you replied as you felt your hand tremble just by remembering that sensation. "Tch..." Akaza quickly hugged you, you were suprised that he hugged you. "Becareful next time..." Akaza whispered as he hugged you tighter. He doesn't know why... he doesn't know how... But you've grown so important to him that he felt his world fall apart when you fell inside the pond...

Oh innocent Y/n~ Akaza will now treat you as if you're a porcelain doll... Someone so fragile... So important... to him. Even when Tamayo had arrived, he wouldn't dare to let you go from his grasp.

-Time Skip-

"Alright everyone... That's it for the meeting." Kyojuro spoke out as everyone soon stood up to leave. You were also about to leave but Kyojuro stopped you, "Y/n." he spoke out, you raised an eyebrow, "How about we go out tomorrow? To prepare for the christmas event... To buy supplies." he suggested. "Oh sure! I don't think I'd be doing anything tomorrow..."  you replied, he then gave you a smile as he let you go. You soon left the student council room, the student council had just finished a meeting containing on what they'd do for Christmas.

The plan still wasn't finished nor finalized but there was one thing all of you agreed on... Exchanged gifts. Your phone soon vibrated, it seems to be a text from Melanie. You raised an eyebrow and looked at your phone. "I wonder what kind of astrocity she's going to send me now..." you mumbled.