April Fools Special!

-APRIL FOOLS SPECIAL!-

(ps, that's bitchass dog's human form and this special chapter is just random...If you're wondering why it isn't even april yet I posted an april fools well... Gotta hit y'all with the element of suprise muahahhaha.)

-That time Bitchass dog got tired of being a dog and became a human/hybrid/angel/devil/#####/dont touch my tail 👿only my seggsy readers can😏/half chihuahua, half human, full seggsy/ alpha with a 10 pack abs so he can flirt, seduce, and catch the heart of the readers, but with his new body he manages to cockblock the love interests making their moves on Y/n, he vowed to always love the readers and protect Y/n, he's doing two jobs at once and his bowl cut hair is hot! He's hot! Marry him now reader!-

Bitchass dog cried as his flirting with the readers didn't work today, "Huhuu.... Am I not enough...?" he sniffled as he was starting to doubt himself. "Why the fuck are you crying?" Demon Killer Nine Thousand AKA Chad snarled. "I... I flirted with the readers b-but... WAAHHH!!!" He howled, Chad was getting annoyed by his crying but decided to be empathetic. Chad left to go get some cat treats that Yoriichi would leave for them, he bit it with his mouth to carry it to Bitchass Dog, Chad soon gave it to Bitchass dog.

Bitchass Dog looked at Demon Killer Nine Thousand in awe, "B-Bestofrendo..." he found Chad so cool, especially that time when he got a dog treat as a gift, it gave him stomach aches because it was expired but... Bitchass Dog doesn't know that. "Whatever, just cheer up." Chad huffed as he turned away from him, "Y'know Bestofrendo, your scar looks really cool." Bitchass Dog complimented him, "Shut up." Chad replied, but what Bitchass dog didn't know was that Chad had a small smile on his face with the compliment.

Bitchass Dog soon finished eating the cat treats, "...We should go out... The ocean is nearby right??" he suggested. Chad scoffs, "At this hour?? It's 3 am dumbass." Demon Killer Nine Thousand replied. "So?? It'd be relaxing! Come on! Sir Yoriichi is asleep anyways!" Bitchass dog tried convincing Chad. Chad grumbled and thought why not give Bitchass Dog a chance since he's upset, he thought this might cheer the chihuahua up. "Ugh, fine." Chad finally agreed.

"Yaaayyy!!! Come on! I know a place we can sneak out too!" Bitchass dog says as he leads Chad to a slightly open window, Bitchass Dog squeezed his small body to fit in the small window while Demon Killer Nine Thousand followed in suit. The walk to the beach was quite quick since Yoriichi lives near the beach. The two of them sat on the sand, watching the ocean and hearing the relaxing sound of waves. "Oh! Look Chad! It's a full moon!" Bitchass Dog pointed out. "Thanks for that captain obvious." Chad sarcastically replied, "Oh! Heehee... You're welcome..." Bitchass Dog replied. Demon Killer Nine Thousand grumbled as Bitchass Dog couldn't read that he was being sarcastic.

Bitchass Dog soon watched the ocean, "Haa... I wonder... If I'm a human, would the readers love me back...?" he sniffled. Chad only stared at his friend, he knew that the readers were important to Bitchass Dog, but he didn't really know how to comfort him. "Dear God or Goddess... I wanna be a human, just for a day..." Bitchass Dog wished, he let out a gasp as he saw a huge shadow figure on the moon. He then hears them say... "Are you sure?" the Goddess replied. His eyes widen, "Huh?!??! Who are you???" Bitchass Dog was in shock.

"My name is... You wouldn't be able to understand a sophisticated name like CanTojiDemonstrateToMeHowHeMadeMegumiI'mASensualAndPhysicalLearnerBtw, I'm the Goddess who watches over this world." the Goddess replied, "Oh... Can you turn my friend and me as a human??" Bitchass Dog asks. "Lmao okay." The Goddess replied and soon disappeared.

"Huh... She didn't do anyth- WAAHH!!! UGGHH!!! THE PAIN!!!" Bitchass Dog growled. Demon Killer Nine Thousand hissed in pain, confused as to what is happening to him. "Oh fuck! Oh shit... I'm Turning into... A...." Bitchass Dog commented as he sees himself grow bigger. "A HUMAN?!??" he shrieked. "OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod....!!! I can finally flirt with the readers!! They won't see me as just a chihuahua anymoreee...!!!" Bitchass Dog was excited but... He hears someone beside him hissing. "You fucking-!! I might as well kill you now!! I don't want to be a human dammit!!" Demon Killer Nine Thousand threatened Bitchass Dog.