Chapter 52: Slut.

(istg if someone gets this code imma 💥💥💥, if you do get it dont comment what it means or i will haunt your bathroom)

"Oyu Eog Iu Laam Etesub." A voice whispered.

Your eyes shot open, you sat up as you tried to catch your breath. You let out a pant and a wheeze, you clutched on your chest as your heart was beating out of chest, not in a good way. You slowly breath in and out to calm your heart. "Fuck..." you cursed, you soon noticed that you were covered in sweat. You looked at the clock, it was almost time for school... 

"I should take a long relaxing shower..." you mumbled as you slowly got up. You grabbed your clothes and your towel as you planned to change your clothes there from now on. You left your room and soon headed to your bathroom. After some time, you soon finished taking a bath, you got out of the bathroom with your clothes on and with a towel wrapped around your hair. 

Soon, your doorbell rang. You flinched in suprise, you paused before walking up to your door. As you walked up on your door, you removed your towel and placed them on top of the teddy bear. The teddy bear's eyes were covered by the towel. "Wait! Who is it?" you spoke out as you walked up to you door. "It's me, Sanemi. Open the door, I cooked too much fried rice." he replied, you let out a small chuckle and opened the door. It revealed Sanemi with a bowl of fried rice. "Have you had breakfast yet?" he asks. You shook your head. 

"Can I come in?" he asks, "Oh! Go ahead, place your offering on my table." you replied, he snorts at the 'Offering' part. He soon got inside you apartment, he looks around and a certain teddy bear covered by a towel catches his eye. He quickly knew it was given to you, 'But who gave it to her...?' he thought. Sanemi slowly placed the fried rice on your table. 

Before you could even tell Sanemi anything, your phone rang. "Oh shi! Wait here, I'll just go answer my phone from my bedroom." you spoke out as you sprinted towards your bedroom. Sanemi nods in response and soon sat next to the teddy bear. Sanemi's instincts told him there was something inside the teddy bear, he didn't even try to remove the towel from its face. 

He picked up the teddy bear and looked at the back, it had a zipper. He took one more glance at your bedroom door to see if you were coming back before opening it. He pulled down the zipper, revealing nothing but stuffing. He got his hands inside the teddy bear and searched for anything solid, his eyes widen as he grasps something solid. He slowly pulled it out of the teddy bear, as he was about to get it out, he looked around for anything that can cover its lenses. 

Sanemi couldn't look for anything useful around, he searched for his pockets to see if he brought any handkerchief, luckily for him, he did. As he pulled it out, he covered it with his handkerchief just in case his intuition of it being a camera was correct. He completely covered it with his handkerchief, he shoved the device in his pockets before placing his hands inside the teddy bear to look for any other devices but there were none.

"Oh sure we can meet up there auntie." you spoke out as you walked out of your room, Sanemi flinches and quickly pulls up the zipper of the teddy bear and placed it back where it was. "Alright, Goodbye." you added and soon hung up. You looked up to see Sanemi, "Oh... You have some plans today?" he asks. You nodded, "Yeah why?" you ask, 'I was thinking of being with you for today.' he thought.

"...Nothing, anyway, did anyone give you this teddy bear?" he asks as he points at Terminator the Teddy Bear. "Oh him?? A friend gave him to me, they made it themselves." you replied as you took the teddy bear and hugged it. 'They...?' He thought. "Oh... Well I'll just take my leave. Remember to eat breakfast alright??" He reminded you. 

You let out a small chuckle, "Yes daddy." you replied. He rolls his eyes and soon left. 

-Time Skip-