Chapter 50: Uneasy.

(WARNING!!: Slight gore. Also, y'all are too worried... blake wont die! ...right..?)

"Alright, dismissed." Kyojuro spoke out, "Everyone can leave, except for you Y/n." he added. Sanemi turned to Kyojuro with his eyebrow raised, "Why does she get to stay?" he asks. "She's the vice president. We have paperwork to do." Kyojurk simply replied. Giyuu stared at you while Sanemi doubts Kyojuro. "Oh... Right." Sanemi took one more glance at you before leaving.

You raised an eyebrow, "What is it Kyojuro?" you ask. "Well... I haven't had a proper conversation with you yet... How are you feeling?" he asks. You let out a chuckle, "I feel alright Kyojuro... But how about you? You haven't been taking on all of the responsibility and work, right?" you crossed your arms. He quickly looks away from you, you hissed. "Kyojuro Rengoku!" you spoke out, ready to scold him.

"How about we go and take care of the paperwork, hm?" he suggests. You stared at him, you knew he was trying to get away, "...Fine." you replied. "I'll go stamp the papers." you added. He nodded in response, you soon grabbed the stamper and started to stamp the papers. You grumbled in frustration, "Why the fuck won't it..." you mumbled. Kyojuro soon noticed you struggling. "Here, you should do it like this." he suggested as he got behind you. Your back against his front, you flinch in suprise. 

He rests his head on your shoulder as his hands guide yours on how to properly stamp the papers. 'I-Isn't this position cliche...?' You thought but soon focused on what he taught you. "Got it?" he asks, you nodded. "Good..." He whispered in your ear, he soon got back to what he was doing. As he checks the paperwork, he secretly glances at you. You seemed much more happy, 'It was a good decision to kill her... She won't make her sad anymore...' He thought as he remembers what he did to Sara.

-Flashback- 

Sara let out a screech as Kyojuro cut off her left foot, "Yo-You're a fucking psycho..!" she screamed, she let out cries and hisses in pain. Sara's hands were tide up, she was on the ground. "Go ahead and scream, as if someone would hear you." He chuckled. Soon, Kyojuro cut off her right foot. She let out a scream as tears roll down her cheek. "S-Stop! Please...! You... crazy bastard..!" She cried out, her voice was already hoarse from screaming. "HELP! HELP!! PLEASE...!!" she yelled as loud as she could. 

She trembled as she tried to crawl away from him, leaving a trail of blood. "Do you know why I'm doing this?" Kyojuro asks. "It's because you used your feet to kill something precious to her." he added, she didn't reply as she only whimpered, trying harder harder to crawl away from him. "HELP! PLEASE! HE-" Sara was cut off by Kyojuro slicing her neck, blood spurt out of her neck. Some of her blood got onto his cheek. He wipes it off. 

Kyojuro soon noticed that her body was still moving, she wasn't dead yet. Kyojuro soon stabbed her on the stomach, "Stop squirming." he spoke out. Soon, Sara was dead. "I should've done more research... I should have planned it more carefully..." he mumbled, "But oh well, atleast she's dead... I'll just do a better job next time." He let out a small smile, he then looks around to take a good look of the mess he made.

 Her blood was everywhere and both of her feet was just scattered. "Now how will I get rid of this...?" he mumbled. "Oh right, maybe I should sell her body to the black market... Or should I just burn it..." he mumbled, deciding what to do. 

-Flashback End- 
-Time Skip- 

"Hey! You brat! Don't throw your candy peel on the hallway!" Blake shouted, the student let out a tsk, "Ok boomer." the student replied and picked up their trash. "Ok wha- You brat! Come back here!" he shouted but the student was long gone. He lets out a sigh, "They always say ok boomer, but never are you ok boomer?" he mumbled.