She asked Jungkook to lay down and Jungkook instantly disclined throwing her off the cliff. Now Yumi is clueless.

Yumi hurried herself out of the den and spread the distress scent around maybe if Jin is near and pick up the scent he would hurry himself here.

And this caused Jungkook jealousy. His alpha comming back to den picking someone else's scent happens to be just too much for Jungkook as a freshly presented omega who is really weak to control his omega for now.

So when Yumi came closer to him he did not through twice before attacking Yumi.

And Jungkook is a trained soldier. It took to mare second to tackle Yumi on to the ground.

And Jin came across this scene when he entered the den.

He tore Jungkook apart from Yumi and held her hand, " Are you okey? Oh my god. Jungkook, how could you? Since when you are doing this? How much you hurt her. Distress in her scent is everywhere."

And Jungkook, who was controlled by his animalistic instincts and overtaken by possessiveness completely broke down in front of Jin. His helplessness towards him ownself poured out with tears in his eyes.

Jin has complete understanding of the whole thing but still he can't bring himself to embrace Jungkook.

And Jungkook took it as rejection as result he forced himelf to suppress his omega instincts down and suffer.

Throughout the whole night Jungkook whimpered in pain with no one beside him and Yumi and Jin sat right outside the den begging Jungkook to enter the den.

Each and everytime the refusal came from Jungkook left Jin's alpha whimpering.

Around past midnight the sound of whimper came down eventually shutting down completely. Jin asked for Jungkook's permission which met with silence.

And Jin panicked. Yumi came up him gripping Jin's she said, " Jin please go help him. Don't let him die. He needs you. "

Jin mind search throught his painful memories which happen to reflect the same scenario.

Jin embrace his grief and promised himself that 'that day he was unable to save his mate from the harm but today he will not let the history repeat itself. He will help Jungkook however possible to give him relief. If that makes him lawbreaker he will be the lawbreaker. He will be disgraceful for his country, shameful for his family if that what cost Jungkook's life. But he cannot stop thinking about Jungkook's hate towards him. If Jungkook accuse him as a molester, predeter what he will do? That will break him.

Jin didn't have that much time and Yumi knew it well so she begged Jin to save Jungkook again bringing him out of his thought.

Jin gave a look to Yumi which returned with a assuring nod.

Jin entered inside the den and found Jungkook laying like a dead, hand clutching on the scented duvet.

He slowly got inside the nest and spead another duvet on themselves.

He layed facing Jungkook supporting his tricep. Jin slowly erase the strands of hair covering Jungkook's face.

Jin then undone Jungkook cloths basically the only transparent undergarment and met with naked skin burning with fire.

Jin placed his hand on Jungkook's chest and kept it there until the heart seem beating under his palm. Jin felt the rhythm and his own rapidly beating heart calm down eventually.

Jungkook opened his eye after few minutes. And Jin locked his eyes with Jungkook. The colour of both of their eyes immediately changed. It strike Jin now. 'Soulmate' they are soulmate. Jin didn't believe that. He was scared. He was scared for Jungkook. 'How Jungkook came be his soulmate. His soulmate has died. People get only one soulmate throughout their lifetime and his soulmate died.' Jin know all of those prophesies read for him and now he is scared for Jungkook. 'Will Jungkook also leave him?'