14

Emily's POV

The brownies have been done for about an hour but I really didn't want to wake Willow up. Willow was curled up in a ball on the couch. I really don't know how she's sleeping in jeans. She also still cold I grabbed an extra blanket I had from the closet and gently placed it on her. I walked to the kitchen starting to get stuff out for the bonfire that happening tonight. As soon as I head some nosies knowing that the boys were back. I walked outside quickly "You boys better be quiet when you walk inside and I need help taking stuff to the beach." I walked back inside. Sam walked to me wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my face. "Why do we have to be quiet?" Jared asked quietly before walking in. "Willow came over quite panicked and I got her to clam down. She taking a nap in the living room let her sleep a little longer." Once Embry heard me said Willow's name he pulled past Paul and when to the living room. "Embry don't wake her up." Sam glared at him. "I won't." Embry said then gently moving her into his arms. I watched as she quickly got comfortable and was out again. I smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

Willow's POV

I slowly woke up to Embry walking back into the living room all dressed. "Hey you feeling better?" Embry asked me while walking up to me. That nap felt really good but I started to miss the warmth. I got up and walked to Embry throwing my arms around his neck then laying on his chest. "Willow come on I get to bring you to tonight bonfire." "Are you sure I'm allowed to be there?" I asked him rubbing I'm eye. "Of course you are your my imprint." Embry put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I kissed him back quickly turning red when I heard Paul and Jared whistling. I hid my face in Embry chest softly hitting him cause he started to laugh with them.

Embry and I were walking hand in hand on the beach to where everyone was. Once I spotted Emily cooking some burgers and hot dogs I ran up to her. "Hey Emily!" I stood by her watching her cook. "Hey Willow! How you sleep? You feeling better?" Emily asked me while looking worried. "I slept pretty good till a little tired though." I told her rubbing my eye. "That's good. Willow I saw your phone light up on the table so I look at it to see if it was anything from your brother. But it was just a message from your friend asking if you ate yet. Willow be honest did you eat breakfast or lunch." "This morning I was running really late so I couldn't then I at lunch I was really worried about my brother that I forgot." I said nervously fast while fidgeting with my finger and looking down. "It's ok but I made you a salad earlier, I really want you to eat it ok?" Emily said then getting a little container taking off the lid having all Willow favorite things in it. "There Ranch want some?" I nodded "yes please" "Here you go. please go eat. If you don't I will feed you myself." I laughed "Ok Emily I'll eat it."

I walked over to an empty log cause the boys are playing soccer right now. I sat down and started to eat the salad Emily made for me. While I was eating I started to zone out again. I was really worried about Hunter maybe I should try calling him again but before I could stand up Emily appeared in front of me. "I told you if you didn't eat I was gonna feed you myself." Emily grabbed the container and fork. Emily use the fork to pick some lettuce up then she hold it in front of my mouth. "Emily I can eat it by myself. I just zoned out." I said pouting to her. "Nope come on eat it." I just gave up trying to fight with her so I let her feed me. "There I ate it all you happy?" "Yes yes I am." Emily got up to put the container away and finish up the burgers for the everyone else.

I stood up and walked to a couple of rocks close by and try to call Hunter again. I walked back and forth just listening to the phone ring. It when to voicemail so I try again. Still no answer I started to kinda panic Hunter the only family I have left. I was kinda shaking as I was trying to call him again still no answer. I sat down trying to clam myself down as I pulled my knees to my chest. Just sitting in silence made my thoughts worsen. I started to shake more and I couldn't breathe normally.

The shaking got worse as I try to breathe normally again but I couldn't. Tears started to run down my face I just covered my face in my knees still trying to breathe normally again. "Willow?" I looked up to see Leah. "Hey hey it's ok" Leah softly said getting closer to me and kneeling down. "Willow calm down everything alright." Leah said while rubbing my back. My breathing slowed down as I tried to calm down but it just got worst. Leah quickly got up yelling "Embry! It's Willow!" Not even a minute later Embry was next to me. "Shhhh Willow it's ok" Embry wrapped his arms around me and put my head on his chest. I slowly calm down listening to his heart beat. After about two minutes the shaking stopped and I was breathing normally again. "Feeling better princess?" Embry softly whispered in my ear. "Mhm" I nodded and looked up at him."Come on princess Billy about to start." Embry stood up and up his hand out. I took it and stood up. Once I stood up and quickly wrapped my arms around Embry's neck giving him a hug. Embry wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. I leaned my head on his chest for a little bit "I love you Embry." I softly said to Embry. "I love you too princess." He said back to me smiling. "Now come on princess you can fall asleep on me over there." I nodded and followed him holding his hand.

As we walked over to group everyone looks at me with worried eyes. "You alright Willow?" Emily asked me in a soft tone. I nodded and smiled while leaning on Embry's side. Everyone's mood lightened up as Embry sat up and I sat down in front of him in between his legs on the ground. After a couple of minutes Jacob walked in with Bella. I didn't have a problem with Bella but according to Embry Bella likes to plays with Jacob's feelings. So I usually don't choose to talk to her. Billy began telling the story of the Quileute tribe. About 30 minutes when by the story was really interesting but I just could not stay awake. My head kept falling onto Embry leg but I quickly pick it back because I didn't want to be seen as rude for falling asleep. I yawned and my when back on the Embry's for like the third time now. Before I cause pick up my head Embry put his hand in my head and leaned down to my ear. "Go to sleep princess, it's ok." Embry whispered in my ear. I thought about for a minute then Embry start to rub my cheek with his thumb as he leaned back up. I nodded and relaxed my body onto Embry's.

╰𒀭ॱ˖ Author I didn't write about the tribe's story cause I didn't want to get something wrong and I'm lazy 😋