11

Willow's POV :

Once we finished eating Embry helped me clean and put away the dishes. "Can you stay and help pick what to wear?" He nodded and we when up stairs. I walked to my closet while Embry sat down on my bed. "Ok so Alice wants me to wear a skirt but I kinda don't know where the one I got with Chloe is." "Is that the only skirt that you have?" Then I remembered something "Oh my god!" I started to open my drawer and look in all of them. "I found it! My old mini skirt Imm definitely gonna wear it!" I threw it on my bed. Embry picked it up and looked at it "Is it gonna cover? Remember I'm not going to be with you." I grab a cute little sweater I had in the back of my closet and grey cropped tank top. "Embry it will and I'm gonna fine." I grabbed my skirt and walked to the bathroom to change.

I walked back into my room giving Embry a spin then walked to my mirror. I had the biggest smile on my face cause how cute this outfit was then while I looking in the mirror I noticed my scar. I thought pulling the skirt a little bit down would help cover some of my leg so the whole scar wasn't out. But it just made the skirt look weird so I fixed the skirt and looked in the mirror again. I smile slowly when away "What wrong?" Embry asked softly hugging me from behind. "My cut..." I slowly started to tear up "What about it?" "it's looks ..... weird" I wiped away my tears staring to fall. " What! No it doesn't princess! I think it looks beautiful!" Embry kneeled down starting to kiss my scar from my thigh to my knees and rubbed the scar that was below the knee. I started to laugh cause the kisses tickled. Then wiped my tears away. "Princess I think your cut is really cute. Don't let anyone bring you down. My beautiful princess." Embry stood up and spun me around. I quickly gave him the biggest hugs.

Embry and I heard a howl from outside. "I gonna go princess if ANYTHING happens call me please." I nodded "ok good have fun and you can give me a haul when you get back." I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. He kissed me back putting his hands on my hips. "Alright Princess I'll see you later." Embry went out my window as it was the quickest way. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at my outfit and my scar. I walked to the bathroom to put a little bit of make up on and straightened my hair. I called Rosalie that I was ready while I was putting my old greenish converses on. On my way out the house I grab a little white purse.

The outfit :

I quickly ran into the car "I'm so sorry that took so long my boyfriend is very distracting!" "It's fine who is this boyfriend of yours

I quickly ran into the car "I'm so sorry that took so long my boyfriend is very distracting!" "It's fine who is this boyfriend of yours." Alice asked me while Rosalie started to drive away. "Oh I thought you guys would have figured it out I kinda have his smell all over me." Alice turned around in her chair and took in a little sniff. "I kinda smell like something sweet and flowery....hold on." She took in a other sniff "a tin of WET DOG!" Alice eyes widened. "Willow your dating a mut?" Rosalie asked me. "Hey don't call him that! He imprinted on me but I really like him guys. He really sweet and caring." I told them kinda fidgeting with my friends. "Ok as long as your happy with him with won't judge. Does he know that your with us?" Alice said while turning back around. "Yeah I told him and I also told him how you guys help me in the woods. So he kinda cool about it." "Does he know the only reason you got hurt cause of Emmett?" Rosalie asked me. "It wasn't Emmett fault it was more my own fault cause I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." "If you say so." Rosalie said.

After about one hour of driving we landed in Port Angeles because I guess it has the best shops or something like that. "Alright girls let go!!" Alice pulled me out the car really excited to start shopping. "Willow your about to become Alice personal barbie doll." Rosalie says while laughing. "That's fine with me." I laughed. We're about four hours in of shopping and going to store to store. "Willow you hungry?" Rosalie asked me while looking at me. "No I'm fine." I was actually really hungry but I didn't want to be a bother. "You sure we can stop at the diner if you want." Once I we walked pasted the diner and the smell of food hitting me. "Actually maybe a little." "That's what I thought." She smirked and we walked in. The girls of course didn't order anything so I got a salad with some fries.

"Ok guys I'm done." I started to clean up my mess. "Alright let go!" Alice get up and pulls on my arm. "Wait! I have to pay for my food!" I said panicking cause I didn't want to get trouble. "It's fine I already pay for you." I heard Rosalie walking behind me. "Thank you! You really didn't have to do that." I said kinda feeling bad. "It fine you actually came out with us." Rosalie said smiling at me. I smiled and nodded. We when shopping for about two more hours. It's was dark out when I looked at my phone it was about 7:20 P.M. "Alright let's start heading back I don't want your mut bitching at us." Rosalie said while we walked out the store to the car. "Rose please don't call him that." I whined about it. "Ok ok I'm sorry. What's his name anyways?" We got into the car. "Embry Call." I said with a smile on my face then yawning. They both nodded and we started heading back.

Alice's POV

About 30 minutes into the drive I turned to check on Willow and she was knocked out. Once we reach her house we saw a really tall guy looking at us, we assumed it was Embry. I really didn't want to wake her up so I got out the car. "Hey are you Embry?" I kinda shouted to him. "Yeah, where Willow?!" He glared at me. "Claimed down
she fell asleep on are way back come get her." He nodded then started to walk to the car. I when to the back of the car to get her bags and sneaking in some other stuff I brought for her. I soon as I grabbed her bags I when to the side of the car to watch the dog get Willow out the car. Once he held her in his arms she wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. Which was really cute in my opinion. I walked inside the house with Embry and dropped off her bags by the front door. "Have her eat something before she go to back." Embry nodded while watching me leave.