03

Willow's POV

It's been about three months since I started going to Forks High School.  I've have become best friends with Chloe and Racheal. I most hang out with Chloe cause Racheal is mostly with her boyfriend or with her older sister who a senior this year Jessica Stanley. Chloe brother has been flirting with me and trying to take me out on date. But I don't like him that way and I don't like messing with or hurting peoples feelings so I always make up some kind of excuse.

While everything has been ok with friends and at school. Recently Lily broke up with Hunter after finding out Hunter was gonna give his project car for my 17th birthday. She said something about spending millions of dollars on some old junk for me then just buying her a brand new car. She also said she was tired of him picking me over her so she just packed up her stuff and left.

Hunter didn't take it really well, he turned to alcohol. On weekends I would try to spend the night at Chloe cause he was always a home on the couch drinking everyday first thing in the morning. When I was there on the weekends he would yelled at for something I didn't do or yell at me to shut up while I was making myself food. He never got abusive though which left me what some at ease with that.

It was yet Friday again so I woke up and got ready for school. Chloe told that it gonna be hot today to I put on a maroon tank top with a denim skirt I brought with Chloe last weekend. I when to the bathroom to brush my teeth, do my makeup, and for my hair I put two cute pigtails in cause why not. Once I was does with everything I put on my red converses and when downstairs.

The outfit :

I when to the kitchen and just made myself a bowl of cereal

I when to the kitchen and just made myself a bowl of cereal. While I was eating Hunter walked out of his room and when to the kitchen to make himself some coffee. "Hey, once you get back home I want you to clean the kitchen and the living room a little bit for me. Alright?" He said not with anger, just like in a demanding fatherly tone. If you understand what I mean, I nodded my head cause the kitchen and the living room weren't that messy anyways. Once I heard Chloe outside honking her car horn. I put my bowl in the sink, grabbed my bag, and left.

꒷꒦꒷︶˚︶︶꒷꒦˚꒦꒷︶˚︶︶꒷꒦˚︶˚︶︶꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷︶˚︶︶꒷꒦˚꒦

Once school was over (cause I'm lazy, I'm apologies) Chloe and I were walking to her car so she can drop me off at home while on her way to her house. Chloe and me have the same music taste so we usually blast the music in car until it was interrupted by a other animal attack warning. "What do you think that animal is a bear?" Chloe asked me were driving. "I'm pretty sure it is I mean we live surrounded by just woods." I said while getting out her car. "Your probably right, alright bye love ya and be safe!!" Chloe yelled while I was walking to my door. "I love you to and I always am!!" I said waving her off.

I walked inside and to my room. I put my bag down and took off my shoes. Then I when downstairs to clean before Hunter came house with his friends so they can drink and watch whatever game is on. First I clean up the living room which was easy cause I just needed to fix the couch cushions and pick up beer bottles and other trash that was around. Then I went to the kitchen picked up trash, did the dishes, cleaned the counters, and broom. Once I was finished I new Hunter was be home in like two or three minutes so I when upstair. Changed into jeans short, put my shoes back on, and grabbed my notebook and a pen.

I didn't want to be here when Hunter got here with his friends so I just when outside and to draw. I walked into the woods in are backyard I want to find a good spot to sit down and draw so I kept walking farther into the woods. While I was walking I heard something to my right then behind me then to my left so I turn my head. There this huge like I mean huge wolf? Bear? Idk but it what big and it had grey and white on it. Once I locked eyes with it everything stopped for minutes and the animal started to slowly walk to me. I didn't know what to do beside slowly walk backwards and just my luck into a tree so dead end. I didn't want to die just yet so I was panicking then poof.

╰𒀭ॱ˖ Author I'm sorry it took me so long to get to Embry but again I didn't want to lost you guys and make you confused. 😘