07

Willow's POV

Couples days when pass with everything being normal. Well beside the whole vampire Victoria thing, the Cullen's haven't been in school. Me and Embry have been hanging out when he was free from Sam or his mom. I really do have feelings for Embry but I just don't know yet. I figured out how to control the whole shape-shifting and not just turn when someone scares the shit of me. Which Jared and Paul had fun doing until they got yelled at by Sam and  Embry. They would always scared me the worst way to. But now when they do it nothing happens which I thank the lord cause I kept worrying about what would happened at school.

It was morning and I had to get ready for school. Today I didn't really feel like being to fancy so I just put on some low rise jeans with a long sleeve shirt on and my red converse. I brushed my teeth, did my makeup, and just left my hair alone.
The outfit:

I walked downstairs to Hunter making pancakes

I walked downstairs to Hunter making pancakes. He got over Lily and was doing so much better with the drinking. "Here Willow" Hunter handed me a plate with two pancakes on plate. "Thanks Hunter" I sat down at the table eating them. Once I finished I put my plate in the sink. I told Hunter bye and left for school.

Everything was normal until I noticed the Cullens were back and so was Bella. She was gone for like three day helping to help her little leech boyfriend as the pack would call him. As I was walking into the school I made eye contact with Edward and for some reason he always scared me. So I just walked faster inside the school. I found Chloe at her locked. "Hey Chloe!" "Hey Willow what you doing this spring break?" Chloe asked me. "Nothing really why"she looked at me. "So we can hang out everyday duh" she rolled her eyes at me. "Oh my bad I'm a little slow." "
Oh I know" we both laughed and walked to English.

Everything was normal for the rest of the day. Beside when at lunch I would catch Edward looking at me weird. But I ignored it. I can't wait to go home I feel so tired. "Damn girl you look like a mess." Chloe said in a worried tone. "I'm perfectly fine-" I started coughing then had a runny nose. Chloe instantly put her hand on my forehead down to my cheek. "Girl you are burning up. Go home and I'll be there in a couple minutes I have to take Xavier home." I nodded to her. Then got in the truck and drove home. I walked inside and when to my room. I thought it would help if I take a cold bath. So that what I did the bath was so nice I kinda fell asleep.

I instantly woke up when I felt someone really warm carry me out the bathtub. When I looked up it was Embry, I was wrapped up in a towel. Once I realized it wasn't someone random I put my head on his chest trying to go back to sleep. "Willow you have get dress first then you can lay down" Embry softly said to me. I quickly shook my head "noooo" "Come on don't pout. I'm gonna put you down leave so you can get changed and if your not dress when I come back I guess I'm gonna have dress you myself." My face immediately turned red "Ok Ok I'll get dressed" I fixed the towel around me and when to my closet. "Good. Tell me when your done." I nodded and put on some cute blue pajamas pants and a white long sleeve shirt just like the black one.

"Hey Willow someone just pulled in the driveway, it's a white car." Embry said on the other side of the door. "Oh it's Chloe." I opened the door and grabbed Embry hand. "Come on" I pulled him downstairs and once I heard her knocking I opened the door. "Chloe!" I hugged her. "It's nice see you too but your sick come on" she said softly pushing me away. "Who this?" Chloe asked while looking at Embry. "Embryyy!" Then I wrapped my arms around his neck while standing of my tippy toes. "Embry Call, nice to meet you." Embry said while putting one of his arms around my waist. "Ooooh you must be the famous Embry Call she talks so much about. I'm Chloe Brown." My face turned red "I don't always talk about him" I mumbled while hiding into his chest and covering my face with my hands.

"Yeah you do. Well anyway I brought medicine that you have to take and some soup that Im about to start making. Chloe moved to the kitchen to start cooking. "Come here and take this medicine." Chloe said sounding like a mom. "No it gonna take nasty!!" I yelled still hiding. "Come on you gonna take it" Embry picked me up and carried me to the kitchen. "Here I got you some water so you can wash it down right after." Chloe said. "Fine" Embry put me down. I took the medicine immediately regretting it and trying to wash it away with the water. "That was so bad!!" I yelled at Chloe while making faces and Embry and Chloe start laughing. "Welp it's gonna help you  go watch T.V. while I make this soup."

I didn't feel like walking all the way to the living room so I just wrapped my arms around Embry neck and leaned on him. "Alright come on princess" he chuckled and pick me up princess style. I blushed at the nickname hiding into his chest and slowly getting tired from his warmth. Once we reach the living room Embry put me down on the couch. His warmth immediately leaving "Where you going?" I softly asked him. "No where I'm just taking off my jacket and shoes" he said while walking back to the couch after taking off his jacket and shoes. "Oh ok" I mumbled after crawling on to his lap and leaning into his chest. After a couple minutes I fell asleep from his warmth and the way his heart beats.

I woke up to Embry tapping me "hey Chloe done cooking." "I'll eat later."I mumbled turning my head a different way. "Come on Willow you didn't anything at lunch I know your hungry." Chloe said while trying to drag me off Embry. "Ok fine" I got up from Embry lap and walked into the kitchen. "Here. It's little hot, want me to put ice cubes in it?" I nodded before she handed me the bowl. While we were eating Hunter walked in and Embry went tense. Me and Chloe laughed a little.

"Hunter!" I got up from the table and hugged my brother. "Hey Hunter, Willow has a fever so I I made soup. Want some? Chloe asked he while grabbing her bowl and mine then putting them in the sink. "Hey Chloe, sure." Hunter them put his hand on my forehead then to my cheek. "Did you drink medicine?" Hunter asked before walking into Embry view. I nodded and walked by Embry. "Who he?"Hunter asked in a fatherly tone. "Embry Call, I'm just a friend." said while putting his hand out. I don't know why but when he told Hunter that he was just a friend I felt bad. Hunter shook his hand and said "good he better be." I wrapped my arms around Embry arm and pulled him to the living room. "Leave him alone Hunter."

We sat down on the couch again and after a couple minutes we both heard a howl. I looked Embry and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Come on princess I gotta go alpha orders" Embry said whispering in my ear. "Fineeee" I got up blushing from the nickname. Embry put on his jacket and shoes. I walked him to the door and before he could leave without Hunter and Chloe seeing. He kissed my forehead. "I'll be back later leave your window open." He whispered. I nodded and waved him off. " hey I Willow I gotta go to I left some soup in the pot drink some medicine before bed and eat some more soup later too" Chloe said while walking to me. "I got it I got it I'll be fine." I told her hugging her. "Ok ok Bye Hunter! Bye Willow." She left.

I walked pass the living telling Hunter I'm gonna sleep more. "I'll wake up later so you can take your medicine ok."Hunter said a little loud thinking I couldn't heard him when I was walking up the stairs. "Ok"I shouted back to him. I reach my room changing into shorts from feeling really hot all of sudden. I quickly laid down feeling lightheaded but I just ignored it.