First day as a host (7)

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥

Y/N walked into Music Room 2 just after the bell had rung on Monday. As he entered, he was met with the  sight of the lavishly decorated room and the other members of the Host Club already present.

"Hey, everyone!" Y/N greeted, feeling relieved to see Haruhi among the group.

Haruhi smiled back and approached him, "Hey, Y/N. I'm glad you could make it. The 'clients' should be arriving in about forty minutes. That's when most of them have finished their classes and have all their things together," Y/N nodded, taking in the information. "Also, Tamaki will probably give you some dramatic introduction" she sighed in warning

Y/N  hummed , "That's okay. I hope the girls here like me.." Haruhi nodded in understanding. "They're all pretty boy crazy, so I'm sure you'll get a few."

Y/N nodded and turned to the rest of the group, keeping his friendly smile as he followed Haruhi over to them. He sat down on one of the deep pink couches, Haruhi sitting down next to him with Tamaki on the opposite side. Y/N couldn't help but notice the subtle glares and pouting from Tamaki, and it amused him.

As Y/N leaned back, placing an arm around Haruhi, Tamaki's eyes widened with jealousy. He could barely contain himself and felt the urge to intervene. He stood up from the couch, huffing with frustration, and dramatically stomped over to Y/N's side.

"What do you think you're doing with MY Haruhi?" Tamaki asked, crossing his arms and pouting like a sulking child.

Y/N hid a pleased grin. "Oh, Tamaki, don't be like that," he replied, looking up at him through his eyebrows. "Haruhi and I are just close friends." He said, pulling Haruhi closer into his chest

Tamaki, unable to control his emotions, started to physically pry Y/N away from Haruhi. "That's no fair!"

Y/N frowned, "Is she your possession, Tamaki? I didn't realize she was an item you could claim.." he said, glancing away as he brushed Tamaki's hands away.

Tamaki's face turned even redder with frustration, and he huffed even louder. "That's not what I mean! I just... I don't-"

Suddenly, a few girls burst through the door to the room, drawing the attention away from Y/N and Tamaki and instead pulling it to the girls. They all excitedly walked inside, and without much time in between more and more groups of women gathered in. The atmosphere became lively as the Host Club members skillfully engaged in conversations with the guests, and the argument between Tamaki and Y/N was forced to an end.

Tamaki, in his usual dramatic fashion, suddenly stood up on a chair and clapped his hands together. "Ladies, ladies! May I have your attention, please? Today, we have a special surprise for you all! Please welcome our newest host, Y/N!" Tamaki called with a small hint of sass behind his tone, still upset from their bickering earlier.