Dinner! (5)

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥

As Haruhi and her friends arrived at her house, Tamaki couldn't contain his irritation and jealousy any longer. "Why would you invite him over to dinner?!" he demanded. Ranka shook her head in disapproval and sat down.

Haruhi sighed, used to Tamaki's dramatic reactions. "I didn't invite him. We already had plans to have dinner together," she explained calmly.

"Whatever.. he doesn't deserve you," he mumbled, pouting in a corner. Hikaru and Kaoru, always quick to tease Tamaki, chimed in, "Looks like Tamaki is getting all worked up over nothing again!"

"Yeah, you're making a big fuss over Haruhi's dinner plans," Honey added with a giggle. Kyoya saw an opportunity to address both Tamaki's jealousy and the idea of inviting Y/N into the Host Club. "Actually, Tamaki, inviting Y/N might not be a bad idea," he suggested, getting everyone's attention.

Tamaki frowned, feeling wary of Kyoya's proposal. "What!? Why would we want him in the Host Club!?" he questioned.

"Well," Kyoya began, "Y/N seems to have a friendly charm and good looks. He could potentially attract more customers and expand our clientele. Girls like the hardworking, honest type just as much as they like the princely type."

The twins, already intrigued by the idea, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, having him around might bring some excitement to the club," Hikaru said.

"And Haruhi already gets along with him, so it could be a win-win situation," Kaoru added, shrugging.

Honey clapped his hands together excitedly. "I'm okay with it! It sounds like fun!" Mori nodded in agreement with Honey, showing his support for the idea.

Tamaki, still a bit hesitant, couldn't deny the logic behind Kyoya's proposal. "Fine, but only if he proves himself," he said, reluctantly agreeing.

Haruhi, who had been listening to their conversation, called from the kitchen. "You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. Y/N is just a friend, and dinner is just dinner," she said, "and for the love of God, don't ask him to join the Host Club.. I havnt even told him I'm in it yet.." she sighed.

Kyoya nodded. "That's fine, but you'll have to tell him at some point right? Might as well be now." he stated. Haruhi nodded form the kitchen despite knowing not all of them could see her.

*knock knock knock*

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!