Pudding(4)

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥

After Y/N got home, he walked into his house and put away the groceries he had just bought. As he opened the fridge, he reached for the desert he had prepared for Haruhi and her friends – strawberry milk pudding.

It was a delightful dessert he often made for himself, but today he decided to share it with them, though the proportions would be a bit small since it was now to be divided among more people

Taking out the strawberry milk pudding, Y/N smiled, knowing how much Haruhi loved anything with strawberry. He carefully prepared the pudding into nine separate little containers, hoping there would be enough for everyone. As he placed them on a platter, he couldn't help but think of Haruhi and her friends, especially Tamaki.

He recalled their encounter at the supermarket, where Tamaki had been jealous and defensive. Despite that tension, Y/N wanted to become friends with Tamaki and the rest of Haruhi's friends.

Carrying the platter of strawberry milk pudding, Y/N made his way to Haruhi's house, both excited and  even a bit nervous.

"I hope they'll like the pudding," he thought to himself. "And I hope I can get along with Tamaki too... he probably likes Haruhi. Guess I'll let him think he has a chance for a little while" he sighed, shrugging.

Arriving at Haruhi's doorstep, Y/N took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!