Rank Aleph One & Greater Foundation

Начните с самого начала

I also began to train forces also known as Force manipulation and get it to the peak of Novice level to then Universal Force Manipulation for Advanced Beginner and Multiversal Force Manipulation for Competent, Absolute Force Manipulation to Mastery for Proficient, Meta Force Perfection for Mastery & Meta Force Transcendence for Full Fledged Master.

Due to all of this I broke through to High Aleph Null Rank. I was going to celebrate this amazing achievement, however I felt the skibidi toilets begin to breakthrough into Level 2 of the IntegritySphere. So I nullified their powers which had far surpassed my copies/clones/duplicates  with almost nonexistent effort and then erased them from the IntegritySphere gaining a 50% increase in my Rank. Despite this I knew the skibidi toilets would eventually break through so I strengthened the traps. 

My traps have grown from Trap Manipulation/Novice>Trap Mastery/Advanced Beginner>Trap Perfection/Competent>Absolute Trapping/Proficient>Trapping Transcendence/Mastery>Meta Trapping Transcendence. 

I feel myself growing closer and closer to the peak of Aleph Null with each passing second. And as I was thinking this, Rehellinen the Honesty Integrity suddenly punched me to the outskirts of the IntegritySphere's Level 2. He punched me so hard I arrived there before I was punched and get this he was standing there before I arrived there.

 He punched me so hard I arrived there before I was punched and get this he was standing there before I arrived there

"Did the Peak Aleph Null Rankers finally decide to dispose of me?"

I didn't require an answer because these past few years I learned that the IntegritySphere Level 2   Council have been using their abilities to learn what I was going to do soon since I have advanced in Rank so much at unheard of speeds. What they found was after an Eternity of nothing much happening except my continuous Rank growth the IntegritySphere eventually ceases to exist because of me.

I heard rumors of this but I payed them no mind because I was more focused on myself. My experiences with being stuck in resets made me very antisocial after all.

Eventually we started fighting and as time passed us by I began to realize this fool was probably so fixated on what I would do that he didn't even bother researching my powers whatsoever. 

Not only did the only 3 skills that haven't gone past Novice finally began to progress to Advanced Beginner but my greatest progress during this year of battle was my rank.

There is something that must be made abundantly clear so no one makes any mistakes later on that most people will cause problems over later on. First of the scaling that I agave figured out during my time in the IntegritySphere goes as follows; Dimensionality which can be classified from negatively Infinite to Absolute Infinity/Rank which are discovered when you bypass dimensionality & cannot even remotely impact or interact with the Ranked beings or structures whatsoever/Tier is considered a legend but apparently what is known is that you must attain the True Infinity Rank and eventually Transcend past this to attain the First Tier, but considering the previous two methods of scaling are treated as nonexistent/Cosmology is not only A complete myth but there is no knowledge of it, what you can do with it but it is assumed to invalidate the previous scaling methods entirely and to be able to destroy the IntegritySphere and the Mythological IntegrityTree.

Since you can basically figure out how dimensionality scaling works let's get to Rank Scaling which goes like this Initial initial(there are 5 pluses for each category required before advancing to the next part of the Rank), Initial Low(), Initial Medium(), Initial High(), Initial Peak()<Low Initial(), Low low(), Low Medium(), Low high(), Low peak()<Medium Initial(), Medium low(), Medium medium(), Medium high(), Medium peak()< High initial(), High low(), High medium(), High high(), High Peak()< Peak initial(), Peak low(), Peak medium(), Peak high(), Peak peak(). 

This applies for all finite numbers until you get to the infinites which are instead classified in a similar way but instead of every finite number being considered it is the distance between the two infinites which the Rank scaling now applies.

Because of this scaling I was at Aleph Null High Initial when the fight began. However during the year that passed I broke through to his The same Peak Peak my opponent was at a year ago except now he was now at the first plus.

It had been ten years since the fight began and I had attained Rank Aleph One A.K.A. Uncountable Infinity Initial Initial, I had far surpassed my opponents Rank by FAR now. The only difficulty was dealing with His Honesty power/ability with my own. Luckily because of his powers he didn't do things like fake-outs or illusions with them. However, he probably could use his powers to invalidate the fake-outs and trickery he could commit or feel making that only chance that much smaller. What made this not only more ironic & hilarious yet make too much sense was that he was aesthetically similar to German citizens that I heard about during my time in the Underverse/AlphaVerse.

After 100 years I finally defeated him and reached Rank Aleph One Low Low +++++. 

But before I could kill and Absorb his Integrity Rank & Insights his allies showed up and teleported me to the center of the second level.

No matter, I never intended to defeat them all now. Besides If I did I would lose the proper pressure to improve and becoming bored leading to stagnation or slow advancements.

I think I have done enough active training and fighting because all of his abilities had attained at minimum Full-Fledged Mastery, & should focus on gaining more information currently.

(Of Course Integrity Murder/Dust+ could use his abilities/powers to solve any problem but you can all guess it would just slow his growth for several different reasons. Besides he can't leave the IntegritySphere until he progresses to the Cosmology scaling.)

(Integrity Dust/Murder+ looks like this except the yellow is replaced with a deep integrity blue covered in Integrity Runes

(Integrity Dust/Murder+ looks like this except the yellow is replaced with a deep integrity blue covered in Integrity Runes.)