I walk down the hall until a hand grips my arm, pulling me into what looks like a supply closet.

"Hey, Lay-Lay," Grayson smiles, his hands finding my waist and pulling me closer. He's not wearing his hat anymore, and his hair is slightly messy.

"Hi, Gray," I smile back, placing my hands on his chest.

I feel the wall press into my back as Grayson places his soft lips on mine. I kiss him back teasingly and pull away. He groans.

"I hope you're not cashing in those minutes right now because once you use them, you're done for the day."

He looks down at me with narrow eyes and a smile. "Really? You're gonna cut me off?"

"Oh yeah," I nod. "Better use them wisely."

He pushes his cheek out with his tongue before laughing. "I know a few ways I can use them wisely."

I almost feel dizzy because he's pressing me against him in a way that I can feel him everywhere.

Then his face comes down to my neck, inhaling me before placing his lips against my skin. "You looked so fucking beautiful in that dress," he whispers before he kisses me there. "I wanted to see you in all of them."

My hands travel to his shoulders, then around his neck. And before I know it, a familiar ache spreads through me, attaching itself to every fiber in my body. One I haven't felt in a long time. 

Like a desperate need. A need I'm afraid only Grayson Wallace can fulfill.

My heart rate picks up, and breathlessness fills in as Grayson's kisses travel lower over my small cherry blossom pendant, trailing a line down my chest to the neckline of my shirt. My eyes close, and my arms tighten around him.

"Grayson, we're in Olive Garden," I say breathless.

"Tell me to stop," he whispers, out of breath himself. "Please, I'm begging you."

But I don't want to.

"Stop."

He groans against me. "Can you say it like you mean it?"

I laugh slightly. "Gray, stop, or you'll run out of minutes."

He stops and stands straight. His cheeks are slightly pink, and I kiss him, loving how his soft lips feel moving against mine.

Then I reluctantly pull away. "To be continued."

He pulls his hands away from me and takes a step back. "You better go." He clears his throat. "I'm gonna need a minute."

I chuckle, leaving him alone in the supply closet.

When I return to our table, everyone has ordered, and the food should arrive soon.

We all eat, laugh, and talk. It's nice to be spending time with everyone today. We don't get to do this very often.

"All right," Mom says, clapping her hands together. "I have one more boutique we can check out, and I have a feeling you'll like something there, Iris. And if not, we can check out that fancy one in that mall you guys like. Sound like a plan?"

Aunt Leah quickly nods. "Sounds like a plan." Then she turns to my mom. "By the way, you so owe me drinks tonight for all this."

Mom laughs, placing the bill on the table. We all get up and thank the waitress on our way out. Kade is still chowing down his food as we're about to walk past. Shit.

"Kade?" Mom starts.

Grayson has his head down with his cap back on.

"Oh, Macy, hi! How are you doing?" Then he turns to me with a look. "Hey, Layla."