Chapter- 𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣?

*Halima was caught off guard when making eye contact with Adam, she immediately looked the other way. Adam was kinda confused and awkward but then he began to chuckle a little. Halima looked at Adam puzzled on why he was chuckle, Adam spoke up.*

Adam pov: Ya Allah why do I always run into this girl..

*Halima rolled her eyes at Adam when he said that, she focused back on her food and left immediately to go back to Anwaar and Rawan. Halima went back to the boutique.*

Rawan pov: Halima you took a long time in the bathroom! I thought you left without us.

Halima pov: Nuh I was in the bathroom but then I left to go to the cafe to get something to eat.

Rawan pov: Alright, while you left, me and Anwaar found the most beautiful wedding dress for you. You're gonna love it!

Halima pov: let me see the dress!!

Halima pov: omg!! It'so beautiful!

Rawan pov: I know!! you will look so gorgeous in the dress. You should get it Halima!!

Halima pov: Ok! I will get the dress.

*Halima looked at the dress, she thought it was the most magnificent dress she had ever seen and she couldn't wait to wear it on her wedding day. Halima hopes that her mother can come to her wedding but the hospital she stays at may not allow it. Halima's mother would have loved to see her daughter in her wedding dress. After the girls finish paying for their dresses, they wait in the entrance of the mall for their ride home. Anwaar excused herself to the restroom, while she was walking something caught her eye. It was Adam and..........*

***** pov: Omg Adam! You need to stop haha!!

Adam pov: Make me then habibi!!

***** pov: Adam...... I wish we could hang out all day like this....

Adam pov: I understand what you mean but you know I've been busy these past few weeks....

**** pov: I know but I want to see you more....

Adam pov: I understand, I will try to see you more when I have a day off..

*When Anwaar heard this she was disgusted and was going to throw up. Anwaar never saw Adam being so nice and playful, also she has never seen this girl before.*

Anwaar thought pov: Astaghfirullah what the hell am I hearing!! Who is that girl Adam with!! I will find out who this girl is and I will tell Adam father about this. Astaghfirullah....... I need to go back to Halima and Rawan, I can't stand seeing this Haram stuff....

*Anwaar walked back to the mall entrance, she was debating with herself if she should collect some information about what she saw or just tell Halima right away. Anwaar went with the first option, she wants to know who that girl was and if she knows Adam is engaged or if she in a Haram relationship with Adam. Anwaar will humiliate Adam for hurting her best friend/ cousin.*

Anwaar brother (Mohammad)came to pick the girls up.

Mohammad pov: Y'all hurry up and put y'all bags in the back!!

Anwaar pov: Alright!! You don't need to scream!

Mohammad pov: Shut up big nose!!

Anwaar pov: Be quiet donkey!!

*Rawan and Halima giggle at Anwaar and Mohammad arguing.*

Mohammad pov: I hope y'all didn't make a scene at the Mall.

Anwaar pov: What makes you say that?

Mohammad pov: Well.... Mr Ahmed call me today and say that y'all had any argument with his son. I heard it was mostly you Anwaar!

* background check: Mohammad work in Mr Ahmed company's.*

Anwaar pov: He started it! He was scream at Halima for accidentally bumping into him!!

Mohammad pov: Alright Anwaar I understand but I don't want to cause any trouble with my Boss. Mr Ahmed can fire me or pay me little of my salary, didn't cause any more trouble Anwaar!

Anwaar pov: Whatever you say Mohammad...........

Anwaar thought pov: That little cockroach tell his father about our argument, and my brother is getting punish for it...........