Chapter one- the start of it all

*It's 9:00 in the morning when the alarm starts to go off.*

Halima was so tired she didn't want to get out of  bed.

Halima pov: uh!! Can this alarm shut up already!! Oh no, I have to go to school today. -.-*

*Halima got ready fast to go to school. She brushed her teeth, took a shower and did her hair plus her skin care.*

Halima pov: now to pick a cute outfit.

Halima pov: this looks nice for today

*Halima went downstairs to eat breakfast and she saw her dad at the table. He looked super worried because Halima's mom is really sick.*

Halima pov: salam father how are you today? I hope you're not stressing out too much.

Halima's father pov: Salam alaikum Halima I'm not feeling well today mostly because of your mother but because......... I had a little talk with Mr Ahmed and he agreed to the marriage.

*When Halima heard what her father just said she was about to fall on the floor and cry but she pulled herself together. She does not want to marry Mr Ahmed's son. He is so rude and acts like a gangster but she knows that Mr Ahmed has a lot of money and can help her dad to pay for her mom's sickness.*

Halima pov: Okay dad I will be leaving for school now. Bye

I hope you guys like the first part of the story I will try to update the story fast to keep you guys interested.

         Thx you all <3