Chapter- 𝐼 𝐻𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒

*Mr Ali the English teacher was in the middle of teaching class when Halima and Adam walked in late*

Mr Ali pov: Ya Allah you two are late to class on the first day!! Now you guys have to sit together because I have no more available seats. Yallah, both of you two take a seat now!! I don't want to call parents today!!!

Halima and Adam pov: Okay Mr Ali!!!

Adam pov: Now that we are sitting together let's get to know one another ;)

Halima pov: Astaghfirullah Adam leave me alone, don't start talking nice to me and acting like a sweetheart.

Adam pov: Oh really that how it is, alright.....

*Halima tries her best to ignore Adam, even when he asks for help she keeps ignoring him. She doesn't want anything to do with him. She can't believe that she will marry him soon and that they will live together.* 

Halima pov in thoughts: Ya Allah I don't even want to think how I will live with him in the same house and I don't even wanna think how I'm gonna carry any of his children. astaghfirullah astaghfirullah astaghfirullah..... I have to pay attention to the teacher, not him!!

Adam pov in thoughts: She really thinks she can ignore me.. haha ya Allah this girl doesn't know who is playing with.I can't believe my dad agreed to this marriage. I don't even like her.

Halima pov in thoughts: Ya Allah I wish Anwaar was here with me. We used to be best friends before she went to live in America. I hope she came back to celebrate Eid with everyone.

                   The ball rings

Mr Ali pov: Okay class that's enough for today, Have a great day and don't be late for any of your classes.

Halima pov: Alright I need to go find Rawan and go to lunch with her.

Adam pov: Hey Halima where are you going. Want to have lunch together?

Halima pov: No!! Adam, I'm having lunch with my friends, so leave me alone!!!

Adam pov: Why are you acting like a b*tch right now, I'm just trying to be nice to my future wife.

Halima pov: Adam leave me the hell alone!!!! I don't like you or want to marry you!!!! When I leave here I will tell my father I refuse to marry you!!!!

Adam pov: Oh really?! I guess you don't need that money for your mom then!!

Halima pov: Fuck you!!!!! (Halima punch Adam in the face) I hate you and everyone that agreed to this marriage!!!!

*Halima storms off and tries to find Rawan to talk about what just happened. She tries to keep herself  from crying, she hates him and the fact he had to bring up her mother to the conversation just shows who he really is, a disgusting and disrespectful person. When Halima spotted Rawan she threw herself to her and burst into tears.*

Halima pov crying: Rawan...... I don't want to marry him..... it's too much for me.

Rawan pov: Halima what the hell are you talking about? What happened to you?!

Halima pov: Rawan Adam keeps annoying me and trying to act nice, then when I told him to leave me alone he lashed out at me and said something about my mother...

Rawan pov: astaghfirullahWhat the hell is wrong with him!!!! I can't believe he said that to you!! Do you want my father to speak to your dad about this?

Halima pov: Yes!! anything  to not get married to him!!! Please Rawan!!

Rawan pov: Okay Halima.