𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

... Ringed in her mind. She wanted answers, but the mind of her wolf didn't want to shift. So be it, it was her first transformation.

Her wolf being named Lily. The moon goddess granting the name unto them, and so, Rosa had no clue how to shift to human.

Rosa wanted to slap her mates for all the secrets they had for her. She wanted to scream at her mothers, for all the lies they told her.

And she was quite disappointed that her sister couldn't be here. But still, she needed the truth

Now.

'shift.' she commanded her wolf.

'be nice. Plus it's your first shift, let's have fun'

'i need answers Lily. I can't have them, with me in this form'

Lily sighing. 'i guess, we need our mates'

'thats right. Please.'

They had a bond, clearly that shocking and most other's would be out their skin by now, if they should heard a voice in their head.

The Moon Goddess, had it planned that Lily introduced herself and that they bond, while the girl was under transitioning.

As days goes by, Rosa got acquainted with the wolf and sure, she was beyond scared and shock, that she was really bitten by a wolf.

At first the girl was so against the fact, the fact that she would become one, against her own will and knowledge.

It was twelve at midnight, and at that the wolf shifted back to Rosa's form without warning.

She whimpered loudly, as she curled in a ball on the grass and shivered at the cold wind.

Elves around her made an surreal plant dress for her, one that clinged to her body and made her warm.

Still as her first shift, she was indeed weak and so, Ava was the quickest to pick her up in her arms.

The woman was so overprotective, that she smelled her mate's hair and kisses her forehead tenderly.

Rosa knew if she wasn't weak, she'd give the woman a piece of her mind, and told the woman to let her walk.

But she knew and recalled, that all she would do and say would be invain. The blonde woman was stubborn.

Without a next word being said, both her parents followed close behind. Alex walking by Ava's side, and stared at her mate.

"I'm so sorry, princess." Ava mumbled in her hair, as she held her tightly in her arms.

Avery didn't felt the need to go to her room, but eventually, Rosa wanted to enter her room.

"I'll hold her." Alex said, and went to hold Rosa. But heard as Ava growled at her.

Rosa frowned, and looked between the two glaring woman. "If you both don't stop snarling, over my damn head, I'll bite your heads off."

Hearing that, Zoey and Elaine stiffened a laugh, and stood there and watch in rather amusement.

With their daughter, having the two heartless woman around her fingers. It was amusing to them.