Rise of a Phantomhive

Start from the beginning

Katsuki was stunned. His mother did not tell him why nor did she tell him that they moved.

In fact, he had already noticed that Izumi did not show up for three days.

All the other kids simply shrugged it off, as if they were happy she left.

Katsuki quickly followed the crowd as his ego took over and people would praise his quirk.

But it would also Plant a seed of arrogance and violence when he felt 'threatened' by someone else who had a more impressive quirk.
-‐------------
Izumi had slept until 2pm, or rather 6am in England time.

She was greeted by a maid who smiled. "Hello Young Mistress, I trust you slept well." She said getting a dress ready for Izumi. It was a simple green dress with white lace, looking like a dress for nobility.

Izumi was surprised that she would dress up in this outfit as the maid chatted with her.

"For brunch we have made Supreme omelet, poached salmon, and raspberry and black current tea. We also have a selection of toast, scones, or danish."

"Um, I'll have a danish." Izumi said, not really knowing how to react. "Ano, when will we arrive?"

"It will be another 7 hours, but we have some activities to pass the time. We also have some books to provide information on England." The maid said.

"I see. Is mama up?"

"Yes, she'll be meeting us in the dining room."
----------
At the dining room, Izumi was amazed at the set up for brunch.

After eating, Izumi decided to read up on England, and it's history. She would not notice how much time passed until Tanaka appeared.

"Lady Inko, Young Mistress, look out the window, welcome to England."

The two females looked and were amazed. The country looked beautiful and bustling.

As they landed in a forested area outside the city, they found themselves at a massive mansion in pristine white. Located beyond a mist-covered forest on the outskirts of London, Vast expanses of land and vegetation surround the manor. It also had a beautiful garden with blooming white roses. A massive fountain sits at the front of the manor. A stairway leads to the manor's entrance.

The manor itself is an imposing multistory building. Each story comprises numerous rooms filled with lavish furniture and fittings, as well as the Phantomhive household's belongings.

And atop the staircase of the front the stairway was Hisashi. He still had black short hair as Inko remembered and the freckles his daughter inherited. But his onyx eyes gave away how excited he was to have his family with him.

Aligning the staircase was about a dozen servants and maids. In bows and curtsies as Inko and Izumi walked.

"Hisashi! You didn't tell me you work here!" Inko remarked.

"I work AND live here. It's also what I wanted to tell you. My real name isn't Midoriya. It's Phantomhive." Hisashi smiled.

"Phantomhive?" Izumi asked.

----------
As they were in a sitting room, Tanaka was preparing green tea for them.

"The Phantomhive Family is one of the oldest noble families that have existed since the 16th Century. By the 2000s, our title has been elevated to Grand Duke. And we only answer to Her Majesty. Although we are of nobility, we are also given the responsibility to eliminate all criminal and villainous acts that threaten the country and crown." Hisashi explained.

Izumi looked at him in wonder. "Wow! Taking down criminals? You mean you're a hero?!"

Hisashi chuckles as did Tanaka. "Somewhat, but he does it from the shadows. You see The Phantomhive house runs an underworld intelligence network that operates from Europe to Asia, they are known as the Aristocrats of Evil, not of villiany, but to our promise to protect our Queen and Country from sinister forces and to expel evil. The organization is strictly confidential, meaning no outsiders are to know. We have also taken down many a corrupt family that sought either illegal activity or the Throne itself. Your father had brought down 21 nobles and his father before him, 12. As part of the reward, Her Majesty allows them to take their wealth and properties, and that's how Phantomhive rose to Grand Duke."