Inosuke Hashibira: Pure Love Hurts (Censored Ver.)

Start from the beginning

She cried in my arms as I stood there, frozen. "Y/n... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She sobbed, and she soon pulled away, "H-He didn't harm you in any way right...?" her voice broke, and she frantically looked around my body for any signs of harm. "N-No..." I stuttered, "Oh... Oh thank god..." she sighed with relief, she then looked me dead in the eye. "You... You need to leave... He's going to arrive soon!" she panicked as she started pushing my body toward what seemed to be their front door.

I didn't know what to do, it was all happening too fast but I let her push me towards the door. "Leave, now..." she whispered. I stared at her for a moment, "Ne-" I was cut off by her, "Please... He's going to arrive soon..." she begged. My bottom lip quivered, I didn't know why my heart felt heavy... She helped him... She's the one that got me into this mess she... She... I was about to leave but then I look back.

She's the same as me, a victim of his scheme.

As soon as I turn away from her, I ran... Ran away from that house. My heart was beating out of my chest as my legs trembled from the adrenaline, none of that mattered... None of the pain I was feeling mattered... All I needed to do was to... Yoriichi... I need to find him maybe he can help me!

W-Where did he live again...?!

I stopped in my tracks, I was left with going left, right, or straight ahead. "Fuck... Think Y/n... Think..." I mumbled, in a moment of panic, I headed right. What the hell do I do once I meet Yoriichi?? Go look for Blake...? Where even is he right now?? I don't know where the portal is! I... I...

At the corner of my eye, I notice a familiar black hair with blue tips. Before I could even react, he rushed to me and grabbed me by the arm. I looked up at him, horrified... Inosuke's facial expression is dark, I don't know what kind of fucked up thoughts going inside his head right now...

My voice wouldn't come out as my body trembled, "Y/n..." he called my name, "You're headed to him aren't you...?" he added, the tone of his voice had a hint of anger. He grabbed some cloth from his pocket and-

"Mmpph?!?" My voice was muffled as he roughly pressed the cloth against my mouth, the cloth going all the way to the tip of my nose. As I struggled against his grip, he stared at me, a blank facial expression plastered on his face. What the hell is on this cloth anyway- Oh... Oh my God...

C-Chloroform-

-Time Skip-
-Inosuke's POV-

"This is definitely how Y/n taught me how to peel a potato..." I mumbled as I cut the potato into pieces just like how she taught me. I finally got Y/n by my side... I'm so happy... Fuck... I'm gonna make her the curry she taught me in school... Gonna cook it just like how she taught me...

Who the hell said I can't cook huh?! I can cook just fine! I'm gonna make Y/n so proud and happy! She'll definitely fall for me now! She wouldn't even dare think about that... old man she lives with...

I soon stopped cutting the potatoes, I was jealous... Jealous of that man she lived with... She's definitely fucking him... and it made me jealous... I'll do better- No, I'll be better. I'll be better than him.

I continued cooking the curry, following her recipe... The one she taught me in school. Hah... I love her so much... I can't wait to live a good long life with her... grow old together... with her loving and devoted husband... I can't wait to have children... I can't wait to fuck her, to touch her, to kiss her...

I'm excited to see her happy and proud facial expression... She'll be... She'll be okay with me marrying her, she'll agree with us being lovers... Because she loves me too, I know she does... She loves me back... Just like how I love her back...