▪chapter 18▪

Recap:-y/n escaped from Taehyung. She was all tired and drenched in rain when she saw a guy whom she knew.
And at that moment she felt dizzy and fainted.......
______________________
●Chapter 18●
_
_
_
_

My heard spun to a million times in that moment while i slowly adjusted to the lights of the yellow hued surroundings

The dim brown aesthetic room which wasn't one of the rooms of our house.
Rather it seemed to be a new one.

My eyes wandered across the side of the room gazing all the corners just to see my wheelchair parked near the window with a little teddy bear as a passenger on the top

The realization hit me hard when i thought what had actually happened before me fading out in darkness.

It was the delivery boy who came to our house days ago.
I actually don't remember but his everything seems to be very familiar as if we know each other more than ourselves.

A sudden fear bewilded in my body as a heat wave.

'Did Taehyung??'
All my thoughts were interrupted when a tall man well suited and dressed up gentleman entered with a black tray.

' Lee, you here'???
I asked as my eyes were fixetated upon him.

he smiled and kept the tray on the nightstand .
His tall feet proceeded towards the bed and he stood there with his arms crossed against his fluffy big chest under those cute poking little nipples.
Black suited him so well and those glasses gave him a complete chiseled look.

God's gracious he was like a greek god '
All those charms,the dusky hair,with the pink gush on lips with the chestnut eyes a hint of ayegosal and a pale face flushed with a cherry blossom tint rushing to his aligned cheekbones.

'Are u alright y/n?'
He asked while i nodded

' lee what am i doing here' ? .
He paused for a while and threw a smile .

' actually one of my men found you on the Cristiana streets, there you were about to faint in the rain.
So brought you here just to my surprise i was so happy that it was you'.