▪Chapter 5▪

'Do i know you?'

________

A/n 's pov..

Taehyung's  fingers poked the peeked out part inside, letting the blood drip with a sudden change of emotion on his face.

The well lighted room also seemed like a cave or the hell of the demon to y/n

'Was it a plan baby? '
He asked showing the knife off while she aghasted as soon as the sharp cold metal kissed her neck just to slice it of  .

The rage in his eyes was like a black hole with millions of unsolved mysetries that could swallow anyone up with its shades and the alcohalic attractions.

'Say'
He pressured his knife with a smirk planted on his face,
Causing it to thrust in her cream shaded skin a little and letting it mix with the crimson warm colour that just dropped out from her throat.

'A little more deep '
She  thought closing her eyes avoiding the state in which she was .

_________..

'Taeh-yung please s-stop'
She said holding the tears back, thumping her head on the board.

'What if i don't' ?
He asked placing his knee on her thigh sending the tingles round it.
His bony knees made there settlement on her fragile thighs.

His both knees were on her thighs , his body weight that  she could not handle with her  paralyzed self.

'Aaahhh t-Tae'
She pushed his bulky chest not being able to stay in the condition holding his weight upon herself.

'That was a fucking suicide she was going to commit '

He was snapped in such a wrong reality
He finally stepped his leg out adjusting on the bed while she whimpered in pain .
Flopping the hands on the side.

Her eyes were showering a mess of tears .
Her life was unpredicatble with no legs ,no tongues and no love.

Taehyung's eyes softened seeing the way he abused her  

' baby '
He held her chin making her look up .

'B-baby l-look at me'
He said shaking her shoulders with a gust of regret for behaving like a beast.

She was shivering in fear not able to look up.
'S-sorry'

He murmmered in a soft regretful tone while she summoned her courage to look up 

' do y-you know h-how much d-do i love you' ?
He asked while his hands trailed to careese her thumb .

'Don-t you ever try to kill yourself, '
I  lo-ve you so much'

He said while planting his soft pair of lips on her hands  while she couldn't think what she just heard because she never thought to kill herself but to kill him instead.

'P-promise me love'
He said with a hope looking straight into her doe eyes.

She was silent being all numb .
She didn't care to respond to him and  was lost in her castaways .

'Y/n '
He snapped his fingers infront while she shivered and  flinched hard .

She posied her palms on the bed turning around to get down .

' i do-n't want to talk'
She said avoiding his talks

' listen ba-by'
She got down the bed before he could say anything .and crawled up to her wheelchair moving out of the room , leaving him all alone ..